JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
More bueno, thanks!

As Mr Rolfe attempts to handcuff Mr Brooks, a struggle ensues.
Piled on top of the officers, Mr Brooks manages to wriggle free from the melee, grabbing Mr Brosnan's Taser and punching Mr Rolfe in the process.
During the chase, Mr Rolfe switches the Taser from his right hand to his left, as he reaches for his handgun.
Meanwhile, Mr Brooks is seen turning around and pointing the Taser at Mr Rolfe before firing it.
Mr Rolfe draws his gun, drops his Taser and shoots. Three shots are heard at the same time on the video captured by the dashcam.
First, it seems they are trying to downplay Brooks' actions.
Second, he attempted to taser a LEO. If he had succeeded, he could conceivably have taken his gun. Game over you get shot. You don't have to be facing them either, just pointing a weapon.

Just a normal day in Chicago catch, forgive four prior felonies and release system

What a butchering of the English language. It might be restorative (false compassion) but it is in no way justice. Is this guy MS-13, or some other gang? He's acting like it and I suspect that he will not live to trial.

All catch and release programs drive the progressive leftist agenda.

1629925820203.png

Just a normal day in Chicago catch, forgive four prior felonies and release system

Standard Fake News. Chicago has safe, sane, common sense gun laws, gun free zones, defunded police, and no guns. No way this could have happened.

Idiots... "restorative justice" my as_

There was a shooting, stabbing and car vandalism in the downtown area in a homeless camp relatively near to where I live (five minute drive), now finally my female thinks I should carry my gun... Now that it might affect her...

There was a shooting, stabbing and car vandalism in the downtown area in a homeless camp relatively near to where I live (five minute drive), now finally my female thinks I should carry my gun... Now that it might affect her...
Any reference to Justice that includes an adjective is no Justice at all. There are no flavors or shades to Justice. Justice either is or isn't. What they're really saying when they want their version of "justice" is that they want an outcome that matches their narrative. It doesn't work that way. Sometimes what's just doesn't feel fair. People are going to feel let down on both sides from time to time. It helps us hold ourselves to a higher standard than we otherwise would.

I hope it's not the Armando Rodriguez, a principal in the Chicago publis schools - but really, would this be surprising at all?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top