JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
<broken link removed>

WHAT ARE THE CARRY LAWS IN THAT REGION ?

This is worse by a thousand fold than that thug being shot in Ferguson, yet you hardly hear a word because it does not suit the Administration, Jackson and Sharpton and Holders Agendas. There should be True MASS outrage with this one. Why because it happens almost every day someplace in America and the only thing keeping it out of the media is it is not Black person being murdered. When white folks or any non blacks are beat to death it does not seem to be newsworthy at all. It is amazing this was even reported.

================the story below to that link===================

Zemir Begic was a teenager when he and his family fled Bosnia in the aftermath of a bloody civil war. In America, he found work, friends and love before a pack of thugs beat him to death with hammers on a city street in St. Louis early Sunday.
The horrific attack occurred in southwest St. Louis, just 20 miles from Ferguson, where a police shooting of a black man and a grand jury's subsequent decision not to indict the officer sparked violent riots. Police have arrested three teens and are looking for one or possibly two more in the brutal murder of Begic, 32. The married immigrant who was driving his car when the teens approached at a traffic light and began striking it with hammers, prompting him to get out and confront them, according to police.

Zemir Begic was a teenager when he and his family fled Bosnia in the aftermath of a bloody civil war. In America, he found work, friends and love before a pack of thugs beat him to death with hammers on a city street in St. Louis early Sunday.
The horrific attack occurred in southwest St. Louis, just 20 miles from Ferguson, where a police shooting of a black man and a grand jury's subsequent decision not to indict the officer sparked violent riots. Police have arrested three teens and were looking for one or possibly two more in the brutal murder of Begic, 32. The married immigrant who was driving his car when the teens approached at a traffic light and began striking it with hammers, prompting him to get out and confront them, according to police.
On Monday evening, Robert Mitchell, 17, was charged as an adult with first-degree murder and armed criminal action in the death, <broken link removed> . Mitchell turned himself in late Sunday after 15- and 16-year-old suspects were taken into custody.
"We come from Bosnia because we were getting killed and our homes and families were getting destroyed," Denisa Begic, his 23-year-old sister, of Sioux Falls, S.D, told the St. Louis Post-Dispatch. "Never in my life did I think he would get murdered."
Although the victim was white and the suspects black and Hispanic, police said it does not appear to have been a hate crime.
"Investigators don't believe the incident is in any way related to Ferguson," St. Louis Police spokeswoman Schron Jackson told FoxNews.com. "The incident is not being investigated as a hate crime."
Several hours after Begic died at an area hospital, members of the city's close-knit Bosnian community held protests that seemed patterned after those sparked in Ferguson by the death of Michael Brown and the decision not to indict Ferguson Police Officer Darren Wilson.
"We're going to have a little bit of fun blocking our own traffic," Adnan Esmerovic, 27, told the Washington Post. "In Ferguson, they want to make a protest about nothing and yet that attracted attention across the nation. We're just trying to keep more police down here because of these little thugs."
St. Louis Police Chief Sam Dotson addressed protesters Sunday and pledged to crack down on crime in the area, but denied that Begic was killed because of his ethnicity.
"There is no indication that the gentleman last night was targeted because he was Bosnian," Dotson said, according to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch. "There's no indication that they knew each other."
Police said Begic was hit in the head, face, mouth and body early Sunday morning around 1:15 a.m. at an intersection in southwest St. Louis and left to die on the street. Suad Nuranjkovic, 49, told the St. Louis Post-Dispatch that he and Begic were heading home from a bar on Gravois Avenue when the teens began banging on the car.
Nuranjkovic said he got out of the passenger seat of the car and hid in a nearby parking lot during the attack.
"I was afraid that if one of them had a gun, they were going to shoot me, so I didn't know what to do," he told the newspaper.
Unlike the incident in Ferguson, the killing prompted members of St. Louis' Bosnian community to call for a greater police presence.
"We're just angry because we're trying to protect our community," said Mirza Nukic, 29, who was among 50 people who briefly blocked the intersection where Begic was killed.
Seldin Dzananovic, 24, said the teens with the hammers confronted him farther north on Gravois Ave about an hour before the attack on Begic, but he was able to fight them off, only suffering cuts to the hands and neck.
Begic and his family arrived in the United States from Bosnia in 1996, first moving to Utica, N.Y., before living in Iowa and Phoenix. He moved to St. Louis months ago to marry a woman whose family lives there.
Those who knew Begic said singing was his passion and that he "loved America."
Denisa Begic said Zemir's funeral would be in Iowa. A <broken link removed> has been set up to help finance the funeral. As of midday Monday, nearly $10,000 has been raised. On the page, his grieving sister wrote of her love for her brother.
"I will forever have a big piece of my heart destroyed," Denisa Begic wrote. "My big brother is gone, never coming back to us. wish this was a terrible dream. He was a great brother, son, husband and helped anyone. I want my brother back. He always protected me."
Click for more from KTVI.
Click for more from the St. Louis Post-Dispatch.

Last Edited:
"We're going to have a little bit of fun blocking our own traffic," Adnan Esmerovic, 27, told the Washington Post. "In Ferguson, they want to make a protest about nothing and yet that attracted attention across the nation. We're just trying to keep more police down here because of these little thugs.

This,
Media won't peep a word about this, he was murdered by blacks and hispanics, he was an immigrants that moved her and worked to make a life for himself fleeing a country torn apart by civil war, not just flooding across the border because we'll give you something for free.
And to say this isn't a hate crime and has nothing to do with ferguson is pure BS.

How does this translate to martial law?!
I don't see that. Not as long as it's barry's son's and his adopted cousins from mexico

Brown robs a store and gets killed in the process. The mob wants justice for an unjust killing so they kill someone.o_O Looks like there are those trying to turn this into a race war.

Brown robs a store and gets killed in the process. The mob wants justice for an unjust killing so they kill someone.o_O Looks like there are those trying to turn this into a race war.
It's been a race war for decades,
Just the wrong people are getting into all the power positions to help incite and drive that race war to life while they can pull all the strings

Ok that victim looks white to me. Had any black person get kill by the protest? This is not a hate crime? When a group of Black/spanish kids killed a white guy is not a hate crime. But when a white cop killed the black male that trying to hurt him is being pursue as hate crime? Where is the justice?

I've seen reports of statements and social media postings by thugs stating the "police won't touch them", and off they go in their little packs to commit mayhem. They think the candy store is open and unattended.

Folks better wake up to this engineered "crisis", as .gov will only be too happy to step in and provide security... for the low, low price of your civil liberties.

Keep your powder dry, and your irons within reach.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top