JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
*edit: I'm not pointing at any one person and I ain't perfect either!*

jeeeesh... come ON y'all, what's with the "sissy-homo-metro-puzzy"-etc etc etc put-downs?! 'bull dykes on every corner'?? Look out!! They're here to steal our flannel :rolleyes:(though the phrase 'tacti-gay' about made me spit my chew all over the keyboard laughing...+1 for originality. A 'sissy' ex-Mil buddy with a whole lotta guns says he's gonna put that on the stock of his AR... in rhinestones!) I totally get that some comments were meant to be ironic or humorous... and some ain't. And

Glad I'm not the only red-necked 'breeder' type here that finds the name calling/insinuation stuff to be :s0129::s0129::s0129: and (more seriously) divisive, whether they're about a persons orientation or politics or whatever. Guns! We're here talkin' about guns!

And yep, I'm one of those danged Pursies, loud & proud :D.
concealbag02.jpg

Heck we're just talking about another way to carry a gun and protect ourselves and the people we care about. Could be that in a few years, maybe IWB or open carry will suddenly be seen as 'feminine', who's to know?

Ever since I got one a few months ago, I carry my gun in a purse all the time, except the rare times I've gotta wear 'nice' clothes & my black cordura purse doesn't really go with a suit or whatever, then it's IWB. I like my purse. My purse keeps my gun accessible but concealed, I can wear it over my coat in cold or rain, or over a t-shirt when the weather is warm.

I can ride my Completely Macho(not!) adult tricycle all over town and know my gun is always in reach, in any weather-- can't easily ride cc'ing any other way & wouldn't have to reach under a coat or whatever if I needed to draw. My purse holds keys, gun, chew, phone, and of course my wallet with CHL and membership cards to both the NRA and The International Secret Conspiracy To Emasculate The Universe:s0114:

Right, my insomniac rant of the night is almost over. But adding to what darkminstrel said earlier, kilts with sporran make for excellent cc options! Plus, with a kilt you always wear a sgian dubh/'black knife' in your sock too. Or panty-hose, as we call 'em...

Just another joke penguin old boy,, since you deem to be so self secure, why my friend, are your little black and white feathers so easily ruffled over someone making light of "a sissy bag"? And since you seem to somehow be able to decipher some hidden implication between my words doc, IM NOT CALLING YOU A SISSY,,GOT IT?:s0114:

Let me lay on your imaginary diagnostic couch Doc, and tell you a story for you to again dissect.
It begins,,
I have traveled across the fields of life for many years now and have noticed that occasionally one happens upon a patch of "meadow muffins" laying across their chosen path.
If one is careful, the "meadow muffins" that are slowly baking in the sun are easy enough to avoid.

While sidestepping these aforementioned little compost pies, its easy to not even notice the small little flys that hover around said same, waiting for someone to slip up and step in one so they can dig deeper into the crap they so patiently lie in wait for.

Ive also noticed that its best to wear tall tillamook prom shoes,,, just in case.

OK, OK I relent,, I do have two, TWO ammo bags (both olive/drab mind you) that go with me when I hit the road, one for clips, ammo and cleaning equipt,etc. The other is for items I would rather not post here, lest you never let me live it down, you seem to have that ability you know:p
No, it is not a joke. It is an insult to others that feel differently to yourself.

A joke would have been..."You would never catch me wearing one of those sissy bags...they make my hips look too big." What you did was just insult something and then distance yourself from the practice you insulted. For it to be a joke there would need to be some humor, parody, or self deprecation involved.

No, it is not a joke. It is an insult to others that feel differently to yourself.

A joke would have been..."You would never catch me wearing one of those sissy bags...they make my hips look too big." What you did was just insult something and then distance yourself from the practice you insulted. For it to be a joke there would need to be some humor, parody, or self deprecation involved.

Allrighty then Dr. Freud, you go ahead and call it whatever you want to. This post that was started by the OP has drifted away from what it once was and into a joust between you and I. Remember that section in an earlier post where I asked you to just be you and allow me to just be me? Well how about it? If you wish to continue your armchair Psychological diagnosis, how about a few PM's? I have rather enjoyed our sparring, shall we continue? Im sure were not to different, you and I.

I wear a man-bag-purse thing everyday. I carry my P11, an extra mag, my prescrips, first aid, cell, flashlight, knife, emergency blanket, etc. Basic stuff that I know that me or someone close to me will be glad i have one day. Better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.

Do I care if you think it makes me less of a man? Fsck no. If you think that what someone wears determines whether or not they are a man, that you have no clue about what being a man is.

I work in the computer industry so carrying what looks to be a laptop backpack doesn't raise any eyebrows at all.

Mr .45,

How very astute of you.... being able to highlight only a phrase out of a sentence. Furthermore while you took it out of context, you even managed to extrapolate an assumption about myself. Have you ever considered a career in politics?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top