JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As long as it matches your outfit...........I say go for it.......

LOL!!! I agree with deadeye, but I wouldn't call it a purse! In the words of my man Zach Galifianakis, it's more of a satchel! :D

man-satchel.jpg

Here is my opinion, and remember this is how I feel, right or wrong, agree or disagree.............

Society as a whole has us so pussified that we even have to ask "is this ok" If you have to ask, you already know the answer. There is a term they have come up with to justify behavior like this, "metro-sexual" Good God, I bet the fore-fathers are just screaming in their graves right now, a man asking if a purse is OK to carry his firearm, make sure you put a lady S&W in it too.:nuts:

What has this country, and society become when men where womens clothes, we have bull-dyke's on every corner (have you seen the coach of team Canada's hockey program?) We have men wanting, and making a stand to work at Hooters. We have people like Perez Hilton that make money off other peoples sufferings with his idiotic blog about others, then when a Miss America contestant answers truthfully, he gets his $200 panties in a wad, literally.

Buy a dam shoulder rig, in the pants holster, ankle holster, or something normal. If you did not care what people thought, then why even make this thread?

My $.02

Agreed.

yep have one, carry it all the time. All my EDC essentials are there.

I do not carry in one. Though I have given thought to a sub compact Bug.

I have no issues with it, and glad I have it.

Wife likes it to.

So 10 months ago I asked the question about the Maxapedition Bag I have used it several times not every day but when i go to the mall or on hikes and love it. This is why.
I can carry a lot more in it then I could with holsters and pockets. I carry Sig or Glock with 2 or 3 extra mags, wallet, pepper spray, flashlight, phone, Leatherman, camera, drinks, small items for my kids. and still room for lots lots more.

I know it works for a lot more people out there more than you would know. Caring this bag does not make you a pussy and it doesn't make you cool BUT I don't care.

You can call it what you want but it works and it works for me.

So 10 months ago I asked the question about the Maxapedition Bag I have used it several times not every day but when i go to the mall or on hikes and love it. This is why.
I can carry a lot more in it then I could with holsters and pockets. I carry Sig or Glock with 2 or 3 extra mags, wallet, pepper spray, flashlight, phone, Leatherman, camera, drinks, small items for my kids. and still room for lots lots more.

I know it works for a lot more people out there more than you would know. Caring this bag does not make you a pussy and it doesn’t make you cool BUT I don’t care.

You can call it what you want but it works and it works for me.

Proper tool to fit the task at hand. If someone calls your masculinity into question..just shoot them. :s0114:

It is a purse, no matter what you call it, it is still a purse. You buy one and the next thing you know you will have 14 of them. One to match the belt and shoes you wear to church, another just for Saturdays when you go shopping, one that goes with your evening on the town outfit, and on and on and on.
What next, a small clutch purse to keep your manhood in?
I'm just sayin'........

It is a purse, no matter what you call it, it is still a purse. You buy one and the next thing you know you will have 14 of them. One to match the belt and shoes you wear to church, another just for Saturdays when you go shopping, one that goes with your evening on the town outfit, and on and on and on.
What next, a small clutch purse to keep your manhood in?
I'm just sayin'........

I think you are saying more than you know...about yourself at least :D

I won't laugh at your man-purse if you don't laugh at my fanny pack. ;)

Actually, the Versipack looks pretty cool. I actually like the fanny pack though - I don't care if they are kind of gay or dorky - they are damn useful and I'm too old to look cool anymore.

I won't laugh at your man-purse if you don't laugh at my fanny pack. ;)

Actually, the Versipack looks pretty cool. I actually like the fanny pack though - I don't care if they are kind of gay or dorky - they are damn useful and I'm too old to look cool anymore.

I guess this is one case where those of us that actually are both "gay" and "dorky" have it made. We can do whatever we want. :D

I actually do use an occasional waist pack, but that versipack looks pretty cool. I just know I would be the person who is always taking it off and forgetting to put it back on before leaving.

I'm just sayin'........

AND hopefully the matching handgun inside. :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews