JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Does anyone know a good place to read up on what will actually happen in the Seattle area if we get a monster earthquake in the cascadia? ..... as in a map of how far and high the water would come in, how far east/ how high you would need to go to escape, etc.

Thanks

I lived in CA for many, many years. I was in the Oakland quake and the Northridge quake. If you want to see what will happen to seattle look at those pictures. They are quite and experience and you will remember it. But if it happens here don't excpect it to be like Japan and I mean civilized. Here there will be looting, robbing, killing, high prices, and so on just like I saw in the others.

Does anyone know a good place to read up on what will actually happen in the Seattle area if we get a monster earthquake in the cascadia? ..... as in a map of how far and high the water would come in, how far east/ how high you would need to go to escape, etc.

Thanks

Much of DT Seattle is built on old tide flats and land fill (much of which came from SFO after cleaning up from the big one in '06). If the quake hits a certain frequency, it will liquify that substrate and we have ashes ashes it all falls down.

Quote Originally Posted by BearAspen View Post

Thanks

These guys have CREW

Last Edited:
A major quake is coming at some point. The advantage of being like most of people on this forum is that we are smart enough to have water, food stores, tools, etc; and a way to fend off thugs. Most people have -0- preps for a disaster scenario and will be helpless infants.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top