JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So my wife and so have been rucking fairly consistently this year 3-5ish times a week. She throws our one year old on her back in a pack and I take my ruck, Both about 25-30lbs. We've liked it and seen differences in mood, energy etc. we're planning on continuing and extending our distance and weight.

We'd like to start incorporating kettle bells and maybe some dumbbell work before/after we ruck. Any ideas are welcome. Time is a factor we're thinking 5-10mins before/after our ruck(usaually 45-75 minutes) we occasionally do some air squats with our packs on before and after.

All that to say. We looking for some weights. Their expensive! So we don't want complete sets. We're thinking a 15 and a 30lb kettle bell and maybe some dumbbells in the same area. Does anyone have some to get rid of? Or know where there's some deals? The less $$$ the better

So my wife and so have been rucking fairly consistently this year 3-5ish times a week. She throws our one year old on her back in a pack and I take my ruck, Both about 25-30lbs. We've liked it and seen differences in mood, energy etc. we're planning on continuing and extending our distance and weight.

We'd like to start incorporating kettle bells and maybe some dumbbell work before/after we ruck. Any ideas are welcome. Time is a factor we're thinking 5-10mins before/after our ruck(usaually 45-75 minutes) we occasionally do some air squats with our packs on before and after.

All that to say. We looking for some weights. Their expensive! So we don't want complete sets. We're thinking a 15 and a 30lb kettle bell and maybe some dumbbells in the same area. Does anyone have some to get rid of? Or know where there's some deals? The less $$$ the better
These are the kind of thing I used to see ALL THE TIME when we were going to yard sales and swap meets. A LOT of people seem to buy stuff like this and VERY soon lose interest. Maybe try places like Craigs or some other local deal were people can sell?

Another option; thrift shops. St. Vinnies, Goodwill, Super Thrift (formerly Teen Challenge), check out Play It Again Sports; however be aware they price free weight plates and iron dumbbells by the pound unlike other thrift shops.. but they also have a lot of other workout gear that can be reasonably priced. Edit. Last I was in Play It Again Sports; their prices were $0.75 per pound for used weight plates... not that much cheaper than new from WalMart or Dicks or other retailers.

These can be found at Goodwill, usually for good prices compared to Amazon. There are other 2nd hand stores. Restore - Habitat for Humanity sometimes has work out great.

If you prefer brand new, Ross or TJ Max have decent prices when they have these items.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top