JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Looks much lighter and smaller than my AK 75 round drums. I might have to get one for the AR if the price is not too crazy.

AKcamo_zps15f8a3ca.jpg

I have 5, 10, 20, 30 and 40 round PMags. There is no possible way I'm not getting one of these.

From their Facebook page:

"The PMAG D-60. Sixty rounds. Reliable, durable, lightweight, shorter than a 30 rd mag, and full of features that make it extremely easy to use. MSRP $129.95. Please note that transparent back and cut-away versions were for testing purposes only, and the solid drum with round indicator window is the variant that will be offered for sale. Shipping Spring/Summer 2015, but you can get a sneak peek of the drum in action at ATAC range day before SHOT show."

That might be the one drum I will ever buy. If I can find one for under $100 that is, but only for the novelty. I don't have a dump bag big enough on my kit to store that thing.

But now that I've looked at the new line up for the coming year...

THIS:

<broken link removed>

My gut response is I need that, but the price seems high when you can by a stack of 30 rounders for the same price. Around the $70-$80 price range will be the maximum I'd pay. Give it time.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top