JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks guys, one of the reasons why I've been considering using the D60 is the possibility of having to defend myself not against 1 or 2 home invaders but an entire group of rioters and looters like what we had recently. In that kind of worst case scenario, I'll like to use the AR-15 as a LMG.

Thanks guys, one of the reasons why I've been considering using the D60 is the possibility of having to defend myself not against 1 or 2 home invaders but an entire group of rioters and looters like what we had recently. In that kind of worst case scenario, I'll like to use the AR-15 as a LMG.

I think you are majorly missing the concept of "placed accurate shots" on specific threats. If the intent is to "spray and pray" a potential crowd, well, that's pretty high up there on the tactical derp scale. If you have watched any footage of any shootings thus far - people are not just standing around when bullets start flying.

When shots ring out the only thing you're going to see is the back of people's heads and there a$$es, because their baggy pants will fall down while attempting a new land speed record in the opposite direction.

There's several reasons (competent) militaries don't use drum mags.

I don't know.
Sometimes you might need 60. 20xp-unrest-missouri-mobileMasterAt3x.jpg

I don't know.
Sometimes you might need 60.

Actually, that event was what prompted me to start considering the D60 as an option. Wife and I shoot regularly and we're confident with dealing with small no. of home invaders; but against a large mob of rioters, a single AR-15 and a pistol like what that couple had, seems a little underwhelming if the mob turns violent and is willing to shoot it out with you.

So instead of the semi-automatic Benelli shotguns that we have on standby for home defense, I'm thinking of larger volume of firepower to deal with mobs of rioters and looters. Something that will let me even the odds.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top