JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone seen this in the wild yet?

1658593310355.jpeg

The bottleneck is with Magpul. They are still working on getting the Savage 110 stocks out.
Either they are selling tons, or the same one has been sitting at my Sportsmans Warehouse for what feels like months. It's likely the second.

I guess they aren't making them in big batches maybe? I wouldn't think there would be that many Savage 110s in Magpul stocks being made?

Either they are selling tons, or the same one has been sitting at my Sportsmans Warehouse for what feels like months. It's likely the second.

I guess they aren't making them in big batches maybe? I wouldn't think there would be that many Savage 110s in Magpul stocks being made?
Are you sure the one they have is for the Savage? Magpul has made Remington and Ruger models for quite some time.

The Savage stock is still listed as "Coming Soon" on Magpuls site:

1663904314584.png

Are you sure the one they have is for the Savage? Magpul has made Remington and Ruger models for quite some time.

The Savage stock is still listed as "Coming Soon" on Magpuls site:

View attachment 1280766
Pretty sure it was a 110 in 6.5 creed in the shelf. Didn't look like a Remington. I'll have to verify next time I'm in there.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top