JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Looks much lighter and smaller than my AK 75 round drums. I might have to get one for the AR if the price is not too crazy.

AKcamo_zps15f8a3ca.jpg

I have 5, 10, 20, 30 and 40 round PMags. There is no possible way I'm not getting one of these.

From their Facebook page:

"The PMAG D-60. Sixty rounds. Reliable, durable, lightweight, shorter than a 30 rd mag, and full of features that make it extremely easy to use. MSRP $129.95. Please note that transparent back and cut-away versions were for testing purposes only, and the solid drum with round indicator window is the variant that will be offered for sale. Shipping Spring/Summer 2015, but you can get a sneak peek of the drum in action at ATAC range day before SHOT show."

That might be the one drum I will ever buy. If I can find one for under $100 that is, but only for the novelty. I don't have a dump bag big enough on my kit to store that thing.

But now that I've looked at the new line up for the coming year...

THIS:

<broken link removed>

My gut response is I need that, but the price seems high when you can by a stack of 30 rounders for the same price. Around the $70-$80 price range will be the maximum I'd pay. Give it time.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top