JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't see why folks are freaking out so much about "proving they owned "X" mags before the law changed". Whomever wants to accuse you can piss up a rope. Proof is the responsibility of the accuser, not the accused. INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY Good luck to them, proving when a mag was manufactured, much less sold without serial numbers. What you have is what you have. Any LEO that gets behind and fully supports this BS law and wants to cite a citizen for possessing an 11+rd magazine is a POS.

I don't see why folks are freaking out so much about "proving they owned "X" mags before the law changed". Whomever wants to accuse you can piss up a rope. Proof is the responsibility of the accuser, not the accused. INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY Good luck to them, proving when a mag was manufactured, much less sold without serial numbers. What you have is what you have. Any LEO that gets behind and fully supports this BS law and wants to cite a citizen for possessing an 11+rd magazine is a POS.
Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. You my friend are making way too much sense.

You're supposed to be scared!

Last Edited:
Awww
I suppose @slyfox has blocked me

I guess he would rather be freaking out over 114.
Alas...
1670883581085.png

Spoken like a true 2A supporter with a backbone and a brain.

As someone experienced in this standard cap non-sense. Let me tell you what happened in California with the SB23.

I carried my receipts from B and B guns from North Hollywood. Mostly preban hi caps, some AK east german mags, some HK g-3 and AUG mags.
Angeles Shooting range, range nazis didn't care for several years.

Who cared?
LASD bothered me one time and then left me alone. Some lone CHP bothered me and I showed him my receipts and my SB23 Cali DOJ papers for RAW that I had.

left me alone afterwards after calling it in to whoever their masters are.

Who else bothered me.... range nazis sometimes......mostly fudds tinkering with my guns checking for AP stuff or whatever range nazis do.

Went to a 3 gun event.....I was a lone one or two person using standard caps then was some cop participant who decided to ask for papers. I went to a glock event where they mandated 10 rd but I didn't have any for my glock so I just downloaded.
A cop participant picked up my mags and handed it back to me.

in the end..... I had evidence that it was preban.

I'm not saying it's tolerated, I'm just saying this is what I experienced before escaping the Peoples republic.

It was mostly cops looking for a mark.

Okay I started taking my pictures. Had to get a bunch of 56qt bins at bi mart for mag organization and I have many filled up.

For example, if I'm out with my AR10 they will just have to prove the mags I have with me aren't one of these out of my dedicated AR10 bin 😂

OxCc8dp.jpg

Already filled up 8 of these damn bins with mags and I need to get some more bins Tomorow ugh. And these are not even the ones I use day to day.

As someone experienced in this standard cap non-sense. Let me tell you what happened in California with the SB23.

I carried my receipts from B and B guns from North Hollywood. Mostly preban hi caps, some AK east german mags, some HK g-3 and AUG mags.
Angeles Shooting range, range nazis didn't care for several years.

Who cared?
LASD bothered me one time and then left me alone. Some lone CHP bothered me and I showed him my receipts and my SB23 Cali DOJ papers for RAW that I had.

left me alone afterwards after calling it in to whoever their masters are.

Who else bothered me.... range nazis sometimes......mostly fudds tinkering with my guns checking for AP stuff or whatever range nazis do.

Went to a 3 gun event.....I was a lone one or two person using standard caps then was some cop participant who decided to ask for papers. I went to a glock event where they mandated 10 rd but I didn't have any for my glock so I just downloaded.
A cop participant picked up my mags and handed it back to me.

in the end..... I had evidence that it was preban.

I'm not saying it's tolerated, I'm just saying this is what I experienced before escaping the Peoples republic.

It was mostly cops looking for a mark.
There was never any requirement to carry proof of your AW ownership, but some folks thought it would be a good idea. After the 1st AW ban (Roberti- Roos in '89) the Santa Clara County range would not allow AWs because typical libtard law writing left things very vague, but within a month or 2 of enactment we were shooting our "Assault Weapons" with our regular 20 and 30 round magazines at that range, private ranges, national forests and BLM land. After SB-23, shooting was business as usual. None of us were ever hassled by rangers, police, sheriffs or any other LEOs. Half the time they accepted our offers to shoot our stuff. They unanimously thought these laws were as stupid as we thought they were.
In 2006 somebody figured out it was legal to bring in AR receivers, Oh how the DOJ was gnashing their teeth over that They hassled this one FFL in Milpitas named Rob Blank, They came in and confiscated all of the receivers, over 150 including 2 of mine It took months to get them back First it was they were taken because the said Rob didn't have safe storage for them, So Rob had 2 or 3 massive Liberty Safes brought in and installed that same day. Then the CADOJ said they were holding them for an investigation. A bunch of us got paperwork from the state stating we were legal to own these. Still they DOJ said "Investigation" and held on When they told us the investigation was Confidential, I guess that was too much even for a liberal judge who ordered their immediate release. The knothead in charge of that debacle was a guy named Ignatius Chinn AKA Iggy. Story had it he got canned by the DOJ for that and last we heard he was pounding a beat in Oakland, which shows you how desperate Oakland was for cops. I wish him piles. After that, nearly every gun shop in the PRK sold AR and AK receivers and parts kits.
5 years after that some other fellows in Milpitas (Again) at a shop called Valkyrie Arms discovered the Single Shot Exemption (SSE). Single shot pistols were exempt from the California Safe Pistol Roster. Simply put, the Safe Handgun Roster is a grift by the state to extort money out of handgun makers If you wanted to sell your pistol in the PRK you gave the state a bunch of money and 5 or 6 pistols, which the state kept, and they would "test" them for safety. The guys at Valkyrie gat a manufacturers FFL and made rampless barrels for Glocks, Sigs, 1911s and so on, They would install their barrel without a feed ramp in the pistol you wanted which then became exempt from the roster as a single shot pistol! You then walked out the door and off the property, about 15 feet, then you turned around, walked back in and participated in their barrel recycling program in which you gave them back their barrel and they swapped it for the original barrel and you now had your Gen 4 Glock or your RIA 10MM 1911 or whatever you wanted. Again the DOJ went apefeces but there was NO law prohibiting the conversion of a single shot pistol to a semi auto. The guys at Valkyrie made bank until the legislature passed a new law banning such sales. As an aside Law enforcement was exempted from needing to get their guns off the "Roster" A lot of cops were making money essentially doing straw purchases. They busted a couple of cops who went way overboard selling off roster guns to the public. The rest got the message.
Now no new models of handguns can be sold in the PRK unless they have microstamping. This and all the other BS is why I still donate to the CRPA's lawsuit funds. Those guys are on the bleeding edge of the fight to get our rights back.

Last Edited:
How does a dog sniff for different quantities now that user amounts of meth, heroin, cocaine, weed are "legal" in Oregon?

Seems to me PC based on a K9 sniff went out the window with 110.
Obviously marajuana is out. The rest of those drugs are still illegal, just the penalties have been reduced. Trafficing in any of them is still a felony, so the probable cause still exists.

No. No. No. those members probably have already sold their mags due to fear and are now carrying revolvers…..

Sadly I wouldn't be surprised.
So I actually have started carrying a revolver, but mostly because I wanted to for a while anyway. Never had a reason to spend revolver money when a Glock is half the price, but I'm not gonna miss out on wheel gun fun my whole life. I also bought a .44 Magnum because I'm not going bear hunting with a .357. I feel like a fudd.

There was never any requirement to carry proof of your AW ownership, but some folks thought it would be a good idea. After the 1st AW ban (Roberti- Roos in '89) the Santa Clara County range would not allow AWs because typical libtard law writing left things very vague, but within a month or 2 of enactment we were shooting our "Assault Weapons" with our regular 20 and 30 round magazines at that range, private ranges, national forests and BLM land. After SB-23, shooting was business as usual. None of us were ever hassled by rangers, police, sheriffs or any other LEOs. Half the time they accepted our offers to shoot our stuff. They unanimously thought these laws were as stupid as we thought they were.
In 2006 somebody figured out it was legal to bring in AR receivers, Oh how the DOJ was gnashing their teeth over that They hassled this one FFL in Milpitas named Rob Blank, They came in and confiscated all of the receivers, over 150 including 2 of mine It took months to get them back First it was they were taken because the said Rob didn't have safe storage for them, So Rob had 2 or 3 massive Liberty Safes brought in and installed that same day. Then the CADOJ said they were holding them for an investigation. A bunch of us got paperwork from the state stating we were legal to own these. Still they DOJ said "Investigation" and held on When they told us the investigation was Confidential, I guess that was too much even for a liberal judge who ordered their immediate release. The knothead in charge of that debacle was a guy named Ignatius Chinn AKA Iggy. Story had it he got canned by the DOJ for that and last we heard he was pounding a beat in Oakland, which shows you how desperate Oakland was for cops. I wish him piles. After that, nearly every gun shop in the PRK sold AR and AK receivers and parts kits.
5 years after that some other fellows in Milpitas (Again) at a shop called Valkyrie Arms discovered the Single Shot Exemption (SSE). Single shot pistols were exempt from the California Safe Pistol Roster. Simply put, the Safe Handgun Roster is a grift by the state to extort money out of handgun makers If you wanted to sell your pistol in the PRK you gave the state a bunch of money and 5 or 6 pistols, which the state kept, and they would "test" them for safety. The guys at Valkyrie gat a manufacturers FFL and made rampless barrels for Glocks, Sigs, 1911s and so on, They would install their barrel without a feed ramp in the pistol you wanted which then became exempt from the roster as a single shot pistol! You then walked out the door and off the property, about 15 feet, then you turned around, walked back in and participated in their barrel recycling program in which you gave them back their barrel and they swapped it for the original barrel and you now had your Gen 4 Glock or your RIA 10MM 1911 or whatever you wanted. Again the DOJ went apefeces but there was NO law prohibiting the conversion of a single shot pistol to a semi auto. The guys at Valkyrie made bank until the legislature passed a new law banning such sales. As an aside Law enforcement was exempted from needing to get their guns off the "Roster" A lot of cops were making money essentially doing straw purchases. They busted a couple of cops who went way overboard selling off roster guns to the public. The rest got the message.
Now no new models of handguns can be sold in the PRK unless they have microstamping. This and all the other BS is why I still donate to the CRPA's lawsuit funds. Those guys are on the bleeding edge of the fight to get our rights back.
Stories like this warm the cockles of my heart, as my grandmum would say. Always nice to smart folks find the legal workarounds.

Talking to a friend of mine in Cali this week and he said gun owners received a letter from DOJ "warning" them about purchasing off roster guns. Apparently didn't say they couldn't just that they were gaming the system. Yes. Exactly. :)

When I worked down there, I was doing an event with a CHP officer right when they passed to no talking on the cell phone law while driving. This guy was telling people they were going to be checking everyone's phone when they pulled you over. My look? :s0076: When they would ask if my department would be doing that I would tell them no, we try to follow the Constitution and don't like to have case law with our name on it.

Holy smokes, all the people on here who "don't care" sure have a lot to say about it. I don't care about the WA ban, which means I don't spend my days arguing with people on forums who do. I already regret the few minutes I wasted skimming this thread.

Holy smokes, all the people on here who "don't care" sure have a lot to say about it. I don't care about the WA ban, which means I don't spend my days arguing with people on forums who do. I already regret the few minutes I wasted skimming this thread.
Yet here you are. Hahaha

And yet, you did it:rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads