JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A judge in California issued an injunction against CA's magazine ban basically saying it was an illegal taking of property. AFAIK that injunction still stands. I wonder if it is any sort of precedent for NJ.

At the end of the book Animal Farm, if I recall, the pigs were indistinguishable from the people and the people were indistinguishable from the pigs, because they had been lying and cheating with each other so long they had become the same.

Hello. Here we are. Gun owners for far too long have been mixing and cohorting with the antis that they're the same (NRA). But instead of pigs they've fallen in line with the sheep.

By banning bump stocks and certain features of guns we've given government power they didn't possess. Please stop doing this. There is zero accountability and zero promises by government that these acts will fix anything. We give up rights with zero return.

At the end of the book Animal Farm, if I recall, the pigs were indistinguishable from the people and the people were indistinguishable from the pigs, because they had been lying and cheating with each other so long they had become the same
True, but as time went by the rules for all animals got changed to while all animals are equal, some animals are more equal. And no animals shall sleep on beds got changed secretly to no animals shall sleep on beds 'with sheets'

Same goes today when we see the 'tards calling for gun control, but they themselves keep their own guns and private security.

Our 'elected' leaders going out to dinner and spending enough on that meal with their pals to house a homeless vet for a month.

The enemy is obvious...they boldly claim who they are each day.

Just more incrementalism. You can't take rights away all at once from one generation. It has to be done a little at a time over multiple generations of people so that no one group gets too upset.

Death by a thousand cuts, frog in the pot, whatever you want to call it, it is working.

Straight from the communist manifesto.

Until one day, Thomas Jefferson's dictum regarding the tree of liberty needing refreshing comes to fruition.......dem/liberal/marxist commies will be resisted...and anti-fa and their ilk will fold as those with strength to fight totalitarian goals (like the Taliban) will be vanquished.

My wife and I both voted against WA's bubblegum 1639. It wasn't enough as it ended up getting passed, to my/our dismay. Very frustrating how much people bury their heads in the sand.

I rarely see pro 2A'ers around and when I do I want to throw them the thumbs up. For example, I was driving earlier today and saw a window decal on a guy's car. I feel like if I did throw a thumbs up, the person would have no idea what I'm talking about. How do you guys show your appreciation for something like that? If we could do it more often, maybe we'd get more outward support of the pro 2A agenda.

My wife and I both voted against WA's bubblegum 1639. It wasn't enough as it ended up getting passed, to my/our dismay. Very frustrating how much people bury their heads in the sand.

I rarely see pro 2A'ers around and when I do I want to throw them the thumbs up. For example, I was driving earlier today and saw a window decal on a guy's car. I feel like if I did throw a thumbs up, the person would have no idea what I'm talking about. How do you guys show your appreciation for something like that? If we could do it more often, maybe we'd get more outward support of the pro 2A agenda.
Well generally when people see my Hillary for Prison 2016 sticker they pull up at a redblight and roll down their window to scream "hell yeah lock her up!" or they point at the sticker and give a big thumbs up, which I do in return.

Belt fed. I will call it daisy chain. ;) Ammo belts can work in properly designed semi auto firearms. Not for carry, but will work for home defense. Throw the belt over your shoulder and go Rambo on the bad guy. :p

So a tube fed .22 that holds 15 rods of LR will hold typically 21 shorts so effectively there is no exception for a tube fed .22.

There will come a time for a reckoning... I just hope I'm not in my 80's or 90's when it occurs, I have some reckoning I'd like to administer on a few people of note. o_O

I feel the same, don't want to be tottering around with a walker trying to defend my castle or others. UGH! Let's get on with it!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top