JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Crazy stuff. Glad no one died because of these hot heads.
If my baby was in the vehicle and we couldt get away and they were trying to smash and slash at us.. There would have been more than a few casualties. Wish there was running video though. Still not enough info all around.

With 1 in 4 Oregonians having a CHL, this kind of crap won't be happening here very often. Attack a vehicle that's carrying my 3 year old? Fatal move.

Anybody catch the fact this guy hit a motorcyclist first? I call breaking a guy's leg or worse a bit more than a fender bender. The bikers went all Rambo on his arsey.... but he drew First Blood! I agree, pull a gun or fire a couple of shots and the bikers probably would have melted away.
Bad juju all round.

Brutus Out

Anybody catch the fact this guy hit a motorcyclist first? I call breaking a guy's leg or worse a bit more than a fender bender. The bikers went all Rambo on his arsey.... but he drew First Blood! I agree, pull a gun or fire a couple of shots and the bikers probably would have melted away.
Bad juju all round.

Brutus Out

So when you get in an accident it is ok to mob attack someone?

The story says the guy with the broken leg happened when the SUV was trying to get away.

So the guy on the bike that originally got hit pulled in front of the SUV, looks back and hits his brakes trying to start something. The SUV can not stop fast enough, hits the bike then the group attacks. Somehow this is the SUV's fault?

it is a very poorly written story.... I think they were trying to imply all bikers are bad so the 2 million who went to DC were trouble makers... What I gathered from reading it to the end is the SUV hit a biker, then fled, another bike got in front and hit the brakes trying to get him to stop but it didn't say that biker was hit. It is hard to follow what exactly happened.
Bikers clearly over reacted but I'll bet helmet cams might clear it up, or if they make the bikers look bad... "sorry officer, my batteries were dead on my Go Pro."
This one MIGHT get sorted out in court. Interesting to see what Onstar dope might say as well. I am pretty sure a screaming wife and a screaming get didn't help the SUV driver's judgement. Inside of that SUV probably sound like Freddy Krueger meets a Sorority lingerie pillow fight.

Brutus Out

Did you see the dummy on the bike brake check the SUV LOL now that right there is funny! I think the guy showed quit a bit of restraint. I would have panic'd in my one ton dodge dually and ran over every bike that got in front of me.

:s0131:

Most people when they hit a motorbiker, intentional or not, all alone or not, will leave him for dead.

Because most motorcyclists are jack wagons to begin with.
Darting in and out of traffic, speeding and showing clear signs of road rage flipping the bird and hitting the car with their hand as they pass for what ever reason.. They didn't yield to the tiny motorcycle, because they wouldn't go 15 miles over the speed limit or because they accidentally blocked the tiny throughway the said motorcyclist was going to quickly dart through causing everyone to slam on their brakes.

Most motorcyclists think their invincible with that crotch rocket between their thighs.
And most tend to be young men 18-33.. Who all think their "tough guys"
As a journeyman I see this almost everyday (mostly in the dryer months)
Motorcyclists (to say the least) are NOT on my good side.

I want to get a bumper-sticker that says:
"Ill keep an eye out motorcyclists when they stop driving like bubblegums."

If I hit one, would I stop?.. Yeah. But it wouldn't be my first choice.

Everytime I'm out with my family, I always intentionally seek out a mob of 50+ punk bikers to pick a fight with. This helmet cam video will be the SUV driver's best defense in court.

It is guaranteed that if he had been able to defend himself, he wouldn't have been pulled from his vehicle and beaten to a pulp.

Keith

I'd bet dollars to donuts this SUV driver wasn't paying attention and cut off one of the bikers and that precipitated it. It happens all the time because cage drivers are the least attentive people on the road, texting, messing with smart phone, eating, drinking and pretty much oblivious to anything with less than 4 wheels. No gun, no SYG state. Some bikers will go to jail and some will own this guy's house in civil court. Could have all been prevented with some restraint on both sides.

Brutus Out

Based on what I saw on the news this morning initially it could have technically been hit and run by the driver of the SUV but bikers lost that possible legal advantage with their actions. They probably made it worse for the guy with the broken legs with their actions.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top