JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Once I saw some bicyclist broad booking north on Macadam, on the street. It's a highway. She made sure to, without slowing down, hit every crosswalk button that crossed said street. Thanks a lot, B. hope ya die and good talk

You Sir, Have never been caught up in the group of Bicyclist called the RAGE in Portland in Friday Night rush hour. Where they parade through Red lights block all three lines and go slow. If you honk at them they hit and spit on your car and tell you that you are number one and yes they will block you while they do all of there nasty little things to you. What do you think would happen if you hit one and knocked him down no matter who's fault. And where are the Portland Police when they do this. ( not one in sight anywhere)

Too true! Been in one Rage "bike protest", I don't know what they are protesting. Maybe boredom or their mommy didn't love them! This bunch are seriously arrogant and crazy! I think that they are plenty capable of violence!

The South African farmers had just the ticket for things like this. 12 to 16 - 4" pipes sticking out around the underside of their vehicles with switches inside, they fired flechette rounds and had a near 100% kill radius of approx 50 ft around the vehicle.

You Sir, Have never been caught up in the group of Bicyclist called the RAGE in Portland in Friday Night rush hour. Where they parade through Red lights block all three lines and go slow. If you honk at them they hit and spit on your car and tell you that you are number one and yes they will block you while they do all of there nasty little things to you. What do you think would happen if you hit one and knocked him down no matter who's fault. And where are the Portland Police when they do this. ( not one in sight anywhere)

You are right and I stand corrected. Unfortunately this activity is wholly condoned by the Portland political leadership and, by policy, the Portland Police. There is absolutely no recourse if you hit a bicyclist, accidentally or not. This is one reason why I refuse on principle to visit downtown Portland for any reason if I can avoid it. I will not support the City of Portland in any way financially, be that via parking fees, the business taxes paid by local businesses that I would ultimately pay by patronizing them, etc. Any city that allows skateboarders and even naked bike riders legal use of their streets is more than a bit F'ed IMO.

Keith

I would to have been driving my 67 Ford F250 Ranger /Camper Special.
Weighs tons of solid steel, There would be a few speed bumps on the road way .
Gees the torque alone i could been sipping coffee as it dragged and demolished those plastic rice burners.

Salted,

You need to come to terms with your inner child and calm him down. LOL! HAHAHAHA

Violence will get you nowhere!

Seriously, I know so many people that would have turned their SUV into a lawnmower in that situation. Those bikers really did get off easy. The cripple guy can sit in his wheelchair and contemplate whether or not being an asshat was worth it for the rest of his life.

In contrast I usually participate in the Olympia Toy run where sometimes 8,000 bikers bring 10 to 15,000 or more toys for toys for tots etc. quite peaceably. In fact, city of Lacey and Olympia block off main road while we ride from south sound mall to the capital lake park.

Fun times for a good cause.

Brutus out

Actually, the hog riders are the ones I worry about the least. They are usually aging doctors, lawyers and skilled tradespersons...folks.that have worked hard to afford an expensive bike. Thats what I've seen around here at any rate.

Keith

Maybe the sport bikers were looking for trouble and maybe they weren't. There are probably more helmet cams out there. Justice will be sorted out in court. Many posters on this thread automatically take the drivers side. Most bikers only react when a driver cuts them off, but this could be different.
My current motorcycle has 128,000 miles on it. All but the 1st 400 miles put on it by me. My other bikes I have put on over 75,000. I ride virtually every day unless I am off or it is snowing. I also take my riding safety seriously so have take 2 courses So I have pretty much seen it all except for shots exchanged between a biker and a car. I have been bumped, cut off innumerable times, ran into the shoulder, etc.. A few times I have followed the inattentive driver and asked them if they saw me. They usually apologize and I say pay closer attention, and that's that.
I am no little guy pushing 300 at 6 foot 2 and on an 800 lb motorcycle. I ride so much I pay extra special attention to what is going on around me. Many times I have been in a lane with people passing me on the right, then cutting me off with no turn signal or anything. How can you not see me???
The guy who brake checked the SUV was an idiot. The biker who attacked the SUV driver after he drove over his friend...well, the courts will sort that out. Every year thousands of bikers are killed by inattentive drivers and thousands of bikers kill themselves through their own idiocy.
Yeah, a 2000 lb vehicle trumps a 600 lb one. But pay attention to where you are going with that 2000 lb lethal weapon. Use your vehicle as a weapon on offense...expect consequences. Stereotypes are easy.

Brutus Out

I didn't read your post. No need. The fact remains it is not acceptable to gang up and terrorize someone in an accident.
This make those bikers a bunch of cowards and POS thug wannabees.
Individually this would have panned out completely different.
But someone's gotta show off for his homies.

The one kid learned a simple math lesson and a few more will,inevitably,after this,learn the same lesson.

An infant,or 2yo I guess,well any child in my vehicle and this happens?
Bumper cars,shots fired

By saying they are off-duty accomplishes two things.. it absolves the city of liability and perhaps commutes a death sentence.. snitches gets stitches and all that. They got caught.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top