JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I noticed Pluto TV added MacGuyver to it's list of 'classic' TV shows channel and although I really wasn't a fan of it much back 'in the day' I started to watch a couple episodes for a 'retro experience' and in one, Mac said something about bullets hitting a steel door and added, 'And I hate guns' .

Somehow though, even due to my life - induced CRS it seems I recall watching an episode like maybe back in the early 90's and I remember him saying that as well.

I did a little checking and it appears Richard Dean Anderson is very anti gun and the show in fact promoted a very anti-gun agenda.

Last Edited:
I can think of many movies I have seen where at some point a character (usually a woman) says something like "I don't want a gun in the house," or words to that effect, as if most normal Americans don't have one. Like owning one is an aberration. Screw Hollywood.

I noticed Pluto TV added MacGuyver to it's list of 'classic' TV shows channel and although I really wasn't a fan of it much back 'in the day' I started to watch a couple episodes for a 'retro experience' and in one, Mac said something about bullets hitting a steel door and added, 'And I hate guns' .

Somehow though, even due to my life - induced CRS it seems I recall watching an episode like maybe back in the early 90's and I remember him saying that as well.

I did a little checking and it appears Richard Dean Anderson is very anti gun and the show in fact promoted a very anti-gun agenda.
Wasn't this the show where he blew up a jeep that was pursuing them by piling up some pine cones in the road and then igniting them by focusing the sunlight with a magnifying glass at just the right moment?

After that episode I had to watch the A Team for a week to regain my faith in TV show realism.

This is why I just watch cartoons. I already know its BS nonsense, so I never have to pretend it isn't.

But really I'm actually just watching clown videos on youtube.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top