JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You're killing me! LMAO, Biden in the jester's get up!!

I think that would be the only position in a Royal Court that Biden would be qualified to fill!

:)

joe-biden-vice-president-and-grandpa_featuredImage.jpg

Last Edited:
CCRKBA letter to ATF chief blasts proposed ammo ban

Noting that the proposed ban of popular M855 ammunition for modern sport-utility rifles has raised concerns and created a fury among gun owners, the Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms late yesterday sent a letter to B. Todd Jones, director of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, opposing the plan.

<broken link removed>

The term that keeps reoccuring is:
BATFE-MF's said:
likely use

What else is "Likely Use"d improperly. Well, your car can likely be used in a robbery, your house can likely be used as a meth lab, your dog can likely be used as a pillow.. the list goes on and on for "improper" usage- nevermind the illegal implications of some things. Once again a solution to a nonexistent problem.

And then the other shoe started dropping:

SAF warns of legal action if .223 ammo ban implemented

First came the grassroots anger, and then members of Congress wrote to the director of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives urging him to back off from a proposal to ban popular .223-caliber M855 "green tip" ammunition, and today, the Second Amendment Foundation is warning of probable legal action if the ban is implemented.

<broken link removed>

The crappy part is that the sitting apaparatchicks in the alphabet agencies don't give a flying rip about lawsuits getting filed as they have the bottomless well of taxpayer money to fund a defense against said lawsuits.... As a taxpayer there's NOTHING like have your money that's been confiscated from your paycheck (before you even get it) and having it used against you by your own government! :mad:

Which rifle calibers are chambered in TC pistols, Rem 600 pistols, Savage Striker pistols? More calibers than not I if I know gun loonies. 243 through 300 Win Mag, I know of 45/70, possibly beyond that. And they would all penetrate a vest I assume.

Whew, for a sec there I thought this would give precedent to banning all hunting rifle ammo.

Last Edited:
Right on Brutus.

In response I submit this:
"The illegal we do immediately. The unconstitutional takes a little longer." --Henry Kissinger
<broken link removed>

The underlying reason for this is too tilt the playing field more towards those who might one go for the full 2a repeal enchilada.... Make no mistake, this is calculated by these progressive anti constitutionalists.

Brutus out

Which rifle calibers are chambered in TC pistols, Rem 600 pistols, Savage Striker pistols? More calibers than not I if I know gun loonies. 243 through 300 Win Mag, I know of 45/70, possibly beyond that. And they would all penetrate a vest I assume.

Whew, for a sec there I thought this would give precedent to banning all hunting rifle ammo.

Apparently BATF does not consider single shot pistols to be a threat, as they are talking about making an exemption for rifle calibers that are available only in single shot pistols, and not other types of pistols. Or at least for now they don't seem to want to include single shot handguns.

But it is all part of a death by a thousand cuts strategy, much like what was done to gun owners in England.

When handguns were finally totally outlawed in the UK, the only pistols that could be legally owned at that point were 22 rimfire competition target shooting handguns. And they had to be stored and locked up at the shooting range, and could not be taken home by their owners.

To the fanatical true believers in gun control, even that insane amount of restrictions were not enough. They could only be satisfied by a total and complete ban, with no exceptions.

It was really quite crazy how the liberals in the Parliament celebrated passage of the new legislation. For as one other legislator noted, all the law accomplished was to make it impossible for British marksmen to practice to compete in International Pistol Shooting events. It did nothing else.

The interview of the NRA's Wayne LaPierre last night on the Lou Dobbs show about this ban was really outstanding.

I have to fully agree with LaPierre's interpretation of this move. If Obama can set the bar so low as to ban M855 ammo, then if that ammo is deemed bad, one can easily argue that all popular big game hunting ammunition is dangerous to police officers.

I sometimes cringe when LaPierre speaks, but he did a good job last night. You can see a video of this entire interview on the Lou Dobbs web page for the Fox Business Channel:

<broken link removed>

They don't have to make new law. Just allow some friendly manufacturer to make pistol versions of Saigas just like a AK pistols except they shoot the entire range of rifle calibers. 223 through 9x53R.

Or an AR10 pistol.

Or a pistol easily based on a Browning BAR, 243 through 338. Sell a couple to fellow travelers..done.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top