JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There is a lot of truth in Sam's words if you read between the lines a little.......not the personal stuff but the political stuff.......sounds like a perfectly normal person to me.

Truth is none of us no many truths about each other......

Well, but all of the personal attacks included have caused this thread to go well off topic. It has become an ugly and completely pointless squabble.

Nothing really to do with firearms anymore too.

I do not believe that this ATF ban is over yet, just like the Bundy ranch call to arms that sent the Gov. bullies packin. They are sitting back in D. C. frothing at the mouth & wringing their boney hands deep in though to get preparations together to slap Americans in the face again.o_O

Oh & sorry if I participated in the derailment of this thread...:oops:

Well, but all of the personal attacks included have caused this thread to go well off topic. It has become an ugly and completely pointless squabble.

Nothing really to do with firearms anymore too.

This. Thanks Lance. It's starting to smell pretty ripe in here. I'm pretty sure I can find some other threads to read. I really don't care who's is bigger.

How has this thread gone off topic? Isn't the sanctity of our Republic worth getting your back fur up every once in a while? Don't we need to discuss and even argue about how to be sure this BS NEVER happens again? Since when did disagreements end without having it out? Did I miss out on the "Marquess Of Queensbury Rules Of Internet Arguments"?

I'd love to take credit for "derailing" the thread, but the personal stuff started when Taku stated that those not showing up at your rallies are "lazy". The fact that he can't come back to any of the things I stated, only ramble about completely worthless drivel and have his friends "like" his comments isn't on me. Your decisions to allow the personal "attacks" that you agree with and be "ashamed" of the personal "attacks" you don't agree with sums up all of the things I've ever been on about.

Keep filling out petitions, but remember: What is coming will not be tempered by your willingness or ability to stomach it. Anyone having fantasies of "survival" in a place like Portland that will burn at about 500 degrees is almost as delusional as those that believe they are Great Heroes by attending "rallies" and writing letters.

The best part is Lil' Buddy reading EVERY word I typed and then claiming "I'm not reading this" because he can't answer a single question I posed or respond intelligently to anything. It's not surprising. Those needing the safety of their handlers, while trying so desperately to act as though they are independent of the same handlers, can never meet with reality. They would have to look at all they have done(or not done) realistically.

You can listen to our "Elected Officials" that will tell you individuality and "Constitutionalism" are dangerous and a threat to THEIR beliefs. You can listen to RINO's that tell you that acting as an individual and free man is dangerous and a threat to THEIR beliefs. You can also listen to yourself, acknowledge that you are an individual and make your own way. I went the last way and the freedom that I possess makes others feel threatened, especially when it is pointed out to them that their version of "freedom" requires just about as much "permission askin'" as what they claim to be fighting against.

Not IF, but WHEN this country is made great again, it will not be led by a R or a D. No matter how hard it is to let go of, neither is on your side and complete control is the endgame. Unless someone can tell me which "gun bans" have been rescinded? I believe the total number of gun control Bills rescinded by The R's is ZERO.

AMERICANS don't beg for what is already theirs. I am pleased that TPTB realized we weren't having this one. At the same time, as soon as I heard two cops were shot in Ferguson, I was just waiting to hear that it was M855.

We were given the means to abolish something evil and rebuild should our .gov turn tyrannical. It doesn't include the term "Sporting Purposes" and it is not a decoration. We lost when our handlers stopped FEARING our Second Amendment. How does anyone propose we go about making them fear it again?

If they FEAR it, we don't ever have to USE it.

There is a lot of truth in Sam's words if you read between the lines a little.......not the personal stuff but the political stuff.......sounds like a perfectly normal person to me.

Truth is none of us no many truths about each other......
Excellent point. Maybe I'm sitting in a Chicago welfare apartment and Taku is actually James Wesley, Rawles. I could have a Steven's Favorite in .32 Rimfire and exactly 4 rounds of ammo, or cases of Garand's and dastardly AP ammo.

Anonymity is the good and bad of the internet. No matter what I am or what anyone else thinks of me, if I open one set of eyes to what freedom is, REAL freedom, then it is worth it for thousands to hate me. The beauty is, I can stand firm with freedom AND sign petitions.

I know what's mine and I hope you know what's yours. Things get simplified when only good and bad, right and wrong or decent and indecent govern you. You can always count on politics muddying up the water of Good Vs. Evil, since neither side can claim the high ground.

'' Engel's legislation, expected to be introduced Friday, would restrict the sale of the 5.56 mm projectiles, which can penetrate police body armor.''

Isn't that all 5.56 ammo?

According the the NIJ level standards:
Level III (Rifle) should stop up to one 7.62x51, M80 round.
Level IV should stop one .30 cal AP round, M2 AP

https://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/nij/189633.pdf
Classifications start on page 34 and continue onto page 35 with a testing chart on page 37.

I went into a Bi-Mart yesterday to check my number for "Lucky Number Tuesday" then went by the ammo section to check on .22 (not that I need any, just always look for friends) and I was amazed to see that the entire .223/5.56 section was cleaned out.

I went into a Bi-Mart yesterday to check my number for "Lucky Number Tuesday" then went by the ammo section to check on .22 (not that I need any, just always look for friends) and I was amazed to see that the entire .223/5.56 section was cleaned out.

My local Bi-Mart had .223/5.56 just a few days ago, it was all at .50 per round or higher on the day I was there. .22lr still nowhere to be seen.

ATF drives price up with panic. Gov floods market with surplus rounds from wars. Higher demand allows gov to raise their prices on surplus... Profit.

Why would the .gov need to worry about profit? All they need do is to run the printing presses for a few extra hours and crank out another billion or two of monopoly money.

E

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads