JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Made this.

1000D Cordura, Woodland Camouflage
Camo Green 483 thread and webbing
One-Way-Lift fasteners (same as Lift The Dot, just different brand)

Features magazine elevator/ejector straps
C.S. Osborne #1 drain grommets
Belt loops with MOLLE option (MALICE or ALICE clips can be used)

20230423_180735.jpg 20230423_180726.jpg 20230423_180745.jpg 20230423_180804.jpg 20230423_180813.jpg

Punching the holes for these fasteners with the cheapest tool available for them was no fun. I'll have to upgrade to an $85+ S&H tool from Sailrite :( if I am to make more of these.

If I have some examples of these magazines with which to test the fitment and take measurements from... maybe. ;) the most annoying thing are those fasteners hole punching... half tempted to find a leather punch that's roughly the same diameter and just use a hot X-acto for the prongs slits

Nah. Used to have a WordPress blog but I deleted it due to inactivity and lack of viewership. Reddit and forums are really where I get more business :) plus having 2 kids under 4..... it's a hectic thing so this is more a side gig but I wouldn't complain if I get more business my way for sewing gear :)
Well your gear is worthy to say the least.

Sent the pouch out in the mail yesterday, hopefully the client likes it :D so now I've got to move on to the next project... maybe 2 of these in the green VN tiger stripe pattern on the top? Or a chest rig with 4x single rifle mags and 2 pistol mags 20230407_135013.jpg
Chest rig potential copy, no velcro but the old school fasteners or ALICE pouch closures or a mix Eagle Industries Chest Pouch .223  (4).jpg

That looks like " John Wayne dense" material.

Can you source some " John Wayne sparse" ??
Top is from Camo Fabric Depot, 500D Cordura, US made in Tiger Stripe Products Vietnam Tiger Stripe. Bottom is from 0241 Tactical, imported likely, in 500D Cordura, Tadpole Tiger Stripe; said to have been carefully copied from actual VN era uniform patterns in either Thailand or Korea. It is also known as "Gold Tiger". These are the only sources of Tiger Stripe Cordura that I've found that is of decent pattern quality; as far as I know.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top