JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have been looking and looking and finally stumbled across these. They are made by Templars Gear in Poland. Sold by Polenar Tactical in Solvenia.

They are an improvement to the HSG Taco and the G-code scorpion pouches. They don't need clips that screw to that back to they sit tighter to the MOLLE. They have a slightly grippy rubber liner so the mags are held in with something besides just the shock cord, but doesn't hinder draw at all.

They fit and draw AK mags, AUG mags, HK93 mags and AR-15 mags. That's all I have on hand. But I am very happy. Oh and even with 3 day international shipping they are half the cost of the G-code

20221026_192630.jpg 20221026_192637.jpg 20221026_192721.jpg 20221026_182044.jpg 20221026_181540.jpg

Nice to have more options.I recomend parashooter gear volk. Will also fit ar mags if you stuff some filler in the bottom on the pouches

They make a lot of camo flavors too

Nice to have more options.I recomend parashooter gear volk. Will also fit ar mags if you stuff some filler in the bottom on the pouches

They make a lot of camo flavors too
Interesting. Never heard of them. Looks like cool gear. My priorities for this rig was no flaps or shock cord retention. I want no retention for a fighting rig, but my scout "recce" rig has shock cord.

Interesting. Never heard of them. Looks like cool gear. My priorities for this rig was no flaps or shock cord retention. I want no retention for a fighting rig, but my scout "recce" rig has shock cord.
I thought that too at first. Pros and cons to retention. Can still load very effectively from them

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top