JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Going through a bunch of stuff out in the garage and found an old stash of 30rd GenM3 Pmags in Sand color, still in the wrappers. I know these got discontinued a while back and the pricing got kinda crazy. I don't know if I want to hold onto them or just sell them. I don't know if I would ever actually get around to dying them.
Anybody know what they are actually going for these days? I looked on GunBroker but I don't know how trustworthy those prices are.

Thanks!

Going through a bunch of stuff out in the garage and found an old stash of 30rd GenM3 Pmags in Sand color, still in the wrappers. I know these got discontinued a while back and the pricing got kinda crazy. I don't know if I want to hold onto them or just sell them. I don't know if I would ever actually get around to dying them.
Anybody know what they are actually going for these days? I looked on GunBroker but I don't know how trustworthy those prices are.

Thanks!
They are just mags. Why worry about $1-$3 price variances? AR mags are plentiful and everywhere not some rare collectors item. If you had 1000 of them to sell then yea the price difference would have an impact but if it's a small quantity it doesn't really matter Imo. 2 cents.

Keep them for arts & crafts day with the grandkids you don't have yet?
This is funny. Oh, my grandkids have plenty of toys for when they grow up.

They are just mags. Why worry about $1-$3 price variances? AR mags are plentiful and everywhere not some rare collectors item. If you had 1000 of them to sell then yea the price difference would have an impact but if it's a small quantity it doesn't really matter Imo. 2 cents.
If it were just that much of a difference then I would agree. Have seen these going for $25-$35+ online. That's why I asked the question to the group. 🙂

These were the ones put out for dying custom colors that Magpul discontinued 5-ish years ago. According to Magpul, the sand colored mags were also made from a different polymer that was supposed to be stronger?

At the end of the day, they are just another magazine. I have plenty and had totally forgotten about these. Just curious if they were worth selling, or just toss in the mag bin.

That is a different magazine. The sand ones are almost a white color. A blank canvas if you will, for custom color dying.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top