$350
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
PHILOMATH
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Thanks to my awesome wife I ended up with two units for my birthday by mistake! I'm not paying shipping and restocking fees to Lyman. The open unit in photos below is mine, (Glock for reference only) buyer gets the new unit still sealed in the shipping box from Lyman. Will trade for a bone stock Gen 3 or 4 Glock 17 or 23 cash on my end, or a bone stock Ruger 10-22 (no takedowns, aluminum trigger housing preferred) cash on your end. Transfer fees to be negotiated later. Will consider partial ammo and cash trades including 300 Blackout, (No pandemic junk) and Corbon or Ranger HPs in 40S&W FYI I will not deal if you are pandemic gouging! Don't forget to check my other active classifieds and feedback while you're around. Please help me keep this classified tidy. Feel free to post kudos, an "I'll Take It" or "PM Inbound or Sent" All other business, questions, trade talks, and polite haggling needs to be directed to my inbox please. Buyer comes to me or I will travel for the right trade or fuel reimbursement. $350 firm!!!

BB62BA91-6D64-4D6B-BC74-4484A4CF0D48.jpeg 81103B15-E665-4AE2-989C-176834D491FA.jpeg 0D1839BD-0140-44EE-9249-1FB78C3220EC.jpeg CB973E68-CE22-4B94-8EA4-9E98EF5221DF.jpeg 0D54EEF3-0EF1-4531-8BDF-A6EE1E3D88CC.jpeg

Rules & Terms
I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder
Cerberus Training Group
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Pistol
Cerberus Training Group
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Rifle
Cerberus Training Group

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Rapid Fire Arms
    5.00 star(s)
    Have done several transfers through this shop. All were pleasant experiences. Folks were friendly and pleasant, prices were fair. I wouldn't...
  • Gorge Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Good little shop. Have transferred numerous pieces here and it's always been pain free. My only little gripe is limited hours (currently not...
  • Money Market Pawn Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    Great place to pickup from sites like Davidson's. Low fees. Friendly folks.
  • Money Market Pawn Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    This has been my go to for all transfers. Peter, the two Jasons and Joe have always been very professional and accommodating. The transfer...
  • Money Market Pawn Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    Excellent transfer and very helpful
    Was there yesterday and had my first private party transfer done. Went really smoothly and pj was very helpful. He was willing to make an...
Top Bottom