JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$220
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
This is a really cool scope. I have been hesitant to sell it because I bought it for one of my rifles but I wanted more power and I just got a good deal on a 1-8x24 and can't afford to keep both of them. It's basically new never mounted in mounts or put on a rifle. It has very great reviews. The glass is very clear bright and sharp. The suggested retail is $299. Amazon for $274 everywhere else out of stock has built-in lever for fast zoom in zoom out. comes with flip caps, neoprene scope cover. A really good value at its retail price of $274 making this a great deal at $220

For more information check out

https://www.spikestactical.com/collections/sights/black-spider-bso1-4x24-scope/

20210205_122345_HDR.jpg 20210205_122312_HDR.jpg 20210205_122511_HDR.jpg 20210205_122306_Burst01.jpg 20210205_122348_HDR.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I just received my new scope. I have owned other 1-4s a Trijicon which had the most outstanding glass and the Vortex PST which at the time I owned it was over $400 scope and the cat's meow. I would say the glass on this is comparable to the PST but I no longer have the pst to compare it to and working off memory and the Trijicon is an over $700+ scope and well worth it for those who can afford it.

I never kept any of them because I never felt they had enough magnification and bought the BSO because I thought I would give it another try and heard good things about it but decided again I need more power but still want the option to go 1x for 2 eye shooting so I purchased a Primary Arms SLx 1-8x24SFP with ACSS which is $389 scope.

The quality BS01-4x24 of the glass right off is obviously much better. Almost so much so that I considered keeping it over the PA SLx. I am not saying the PA SLx is a bad scope it's a fair scope for the price but it makes the BS01-4x24 look like a great scope for the price and incredible value. The PA SLx has distortion at 1x and head and eye placement is unforgiving whereas with the BSO1 it is more like a true red dot at 1x and because of that makes it a faster scope.

For anyone wanting to buy the BSO1, I would be happy to let them see the difference.

Last Edited:
Very interesting optic but my problem at this time is too many optics or I would not be letting this one go.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews