JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My guns are too important to put a maybe on it.
I think that's the whole point. I don't believe anyone here that bought one is planning on putting it on a rifle of any importance... or will bet their life on it's reliable function.

Some folks actually own a whole lot of firearms. Some kitted up quite nicely, and some... not so much. Kick around firearms, test platforms, gits'n'shiggles smoke makers.

The one I plan putting it on is an iron sight "kick around" AR22.. or maybe one of the AR-7's. 56 bones for a scope for the youngins to play with? Sure!
When it get's here, and if it looks like utter junk, the turrets don't work, the reticle is stuck or out of alignment, it won't hold zero or the like, I'll return it and get my money back.
If it looks ok for what it is I'll hang onto it.
If it works for awhile and the kids have fun with it. Fine!
If it gives up the ghost and/or craps out after a few good drops... that's perfectly fine too.

I can't send the grandkids to go watch an hour and half movie at the theater for under 60 bucks. If they get some kicks out of a $56 scope for awhile... I'm already "ahead". If it lasts for a few years... I made an "outstanding" purchase!! 🤣

If that's not you then... don't buy it! :D

I think it comes down to different folks have different priorities and perspectives that are not universally applicable to/for all.

Last Edited:
Amazon has a period of time when something can be returned- like 60 or 90 days. We went through this with trying to get a good dog door. Two of them were dropped of over to Restoration because we waited too long
Our fault but I could see this happening with a cheap scope on a rifle you don't shoot everyday.
Yes - you do have to test stuff pretty much right away. I am not good about this, but I have not been burnt very often on it - except on really cheap stuff.

Well. I haven't put the rings on, mounted it or bore sighted it yet, but a cursory first look seems favorable.

Turrets are very tactile and crisp. Directionally marked knurled knob adjustments and you can reset for zero. I haven't tested reticle tracking yet.
Illumination dial isn't mushy or too stiff. Good positive positioning and variable brightness (5 levels). It get's more than plenty bright.
Ample quick focus. Lens covers fit tightly with adequately strong springs in the open positions.
Eye relief.. I didn't measure but I would say it's about 3" or just a hair more at 1X. 4X I would say about 2.5"~ish.
The rings look sturdy enough. If anything, a bit overly large and "clunky" lookin.
The glass is quite clear with true color and the reticle is crisp. A 20mm objective, so obviously, low light is likely to be a challenge for it.
Allen wrench and the other typicals are included. (lens rag, etc.)
Pretty well packaged in a heavy weight box.

All in all... not too shabby. It's yet to be determine if it can actually hold zero though.

The most obvious cons out of the box.
The magnification lug is definitely in need of some loctite. It was slightly loose and has a hard stop without really any room for tightening once the lug stops hit the mount base. IOW, very little tension on the threads and that's likely gonna rattle out soon enough.
One battery installed and 2 spares provided (CR1632). I'm putting it as a con because it gives me the impression battery life probably sucks if they feel they need to include 3 batteries or risk horking people off(?) There is no mention of projected battery life that I can see. True or not I dunno, but makes you wonder, don't it!
The lens covers themselves are pretty lightweight plastic.

Neutral: The exterior finish looks... "okay". It's even and looks like it might hold up, but it's thin and only time will tell. I'm not expecting much out of it, but then again... I care little about the cosmetics on a $56 scope.

Warranty. The wording on their website may be been misleading. I "think" what they meant by 30-days could have just been the return/replacement window if purchasing directly from their website.

The owners manual says, for this specific model, it has a 1-year warranty.

Anyways..... If it's helpful at all to anyone....

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top