JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
April 13, 2024: Killer deal on Vortex Viper 1x24 mm 6 MOA at Optics Planet right now.

Black is $113.

FDE is $169.

Not sure how long this deal will last. Seems like they are trying to clear stock but IDK.

1000000671.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Not sure if I'm allowed to link to OP here, I'm sure a mod will delete if I'm not supposed to.

I just bought one. Would have bought a few but I already have a lot of red dots, including a Viper Opmod so I know these are good little red dots. Not great, but very good.

I have 2 gripes about the Viper red dot. One is the battery life, most people will be using these at setting 4, 5, or 6, and your only getting around 300-600hrs maybe on these settings so if you use it often your going to be changing the battery often. Second grip is they have an auto shutoff but no shake awake. These 2 things combined make this not a good choice for a carry pistol or a stashed HD rifles. Every time you pull the gun you need to turn the optic on. I use these as secondary optics on rifles so these factors aren't a huge deal.

But for $113, these are great optics at that price.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top