JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone know of an FFL who has a decent price for a PTP transfer in the East Portland area?

I'm buying a used gun from someone tomorrow. I know they have been raising prices, it seams like I find one with a fair price and the next time I come back it's $10 more. (I thought there was a list on here somewhere but I can't seem to find it, maybe I dreamed it.) Most places around here seem to be $50 and I feel like that's steep. I love Tigard Pawn, $25, like it should be, but I spend the difference in gas and time.

Any help is appreciated.

All I know of is Money Market Pawn at SE 136th and Powell on this side of town. I hear they've gone up to $40.00 though.

Good luck. And if you find some where else that's $30.00+/-, be sure to post them up.
You might give these guys a call, they're on NE Sandy Blvd by The Grotto.
It's a small shop. I think they might have odd hours.
Nah, they say they charge $50.00. I'd not use 'em at that price.

I've been using money market for a while and yes, they went up to $40 earlier this year. I've bought new from Big Iron but haven't done a transfer. They are good dudes. The guy that runs Money Market is super nice.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews