JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone know of an FFL who has a decent price for a PTP transfer in the East Portland area?

I'm buying a used gun from someone tomorrow. I know they have been raising prices, it seams like I find one with a fair price and the next time I come back it's $10 more. (I thought there was a list on here somewhere but I can't seem to find it, maybe I dreamed it.) Most places around here seem to be $50 and I feel like that's steep. I love Tigard Pawn, $25, like it should be, but I spend the difference in gas and time.

Any help is appreciated.

All I know of is Money Market Pawn at SE 136th and Powell on this side of town. I hear they've gone up to $40.00 though.

Good luck. And if you find some where else that's $30.00+/-, be sure to post them up.
You might give these guys a call, they're on NE Sandy Blvd by The Grotto.
It's a small shop. I think they might have odd hours.
Nah, they say they charge $50.00. I'd not use 'em at that price.

I've been using money market for a while and yes, they went up to $40 earlier this year. I've bought new from Big Iron but haven't done a transfer. They are good dudes. The guy that runs Money Market is super nice.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top