JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Turns out I am an "Ick" in 2024. It seems the younger people are starting to discover how not being ashamed of being frugal is cool. At the same I have been spending crazy amounts of income on "impulse" pew pew purchases. I guess that makes me an "Ick" these days.

Too bad I didn't stick with that effort, then I would have been one of the cool kids instead of an Ick.

Edit: Maybe blowing all your money on unneeded pew pew stuff will be back in style for 2025.

No judgement here.

Fun over here always comes with sacrifice over there.
Likewise
Sacrifice over here can end up with less stress over there.

Turns out I am an "Ick" in 2024. It seems the younger people are starting to discover how not being ashamed of being frugal is cool. At the same I have been spending crazy amounts of income on "impulse" pew pew purchases. I guess that makes me an "Ick" these days.

As long as someone is NOT going into debt to buy things like guns I never think of it as "wasteful". Since you are spending the money on something tangible that does not really lose much if any value. Years later you still have the firearms and they can still be turned back into cash. Its not like taking a trip or going out to eat all the time where the money is just gone.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top