JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The title says it all, gents. I don't mind paying a fair price, but paying too much AND getting a load of
crap along the way is inexcusable, IMHO.

I am in Renton, but willing to drive a bit. Yes, I know about the list, but it seems to be full of outdated information and numbers that are disconnected.

Thanks from a newbie here!

Elk

Oh now you want specifs.
I have dealt with him. Know him from my club. He is a good guy to deal with.

Dealer Name: CELTIC ARMORY
Class III FFL:Unknown
Phone Number: (206) 353-7132
Street Address: 2587 LONG LAKE RD
City: PORT ORCHARD
State: WA
Zip: 98366
Preferred FFL Dealer!
Last Reported Transfer Fee: 25.00

I had good luck with an older guy (60s) maybe at Skagit Arms inBurlington, Wa. They handled my aero p lower. In fact, I was so impressed I went ahead on bought a couple of mags from them. I' ll be going back when I get a chance. :s0155:

Brutus out

Capitol Loans in west Seattle. I paid $25 and tax for my recent transfer. Walk in walk out with your new firearm kind of thing. No funny business.

Thanks Gents! I was in LowPriceGuns yesterday for my latest transfer. A little pricey at $40, but great folks in there. The biggest negative is the drive out of Bellevue in the afternoon...seems I cannot escape back to Renton in less than 1 hour.

Thanks Gents! I was in LowPriceGuns yesterday for my latest transfer. A little pricey at $40, but great folks in there. The biggest negative is the drive out of Bellevue in the afternoon...seems I cannot escape back to Renton in less than 1 hour.
I hated driving 405. I'm happy I'm not there anymore. The drive between Everett and Maple Valley was horrible, especially going through Bellevue.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top