JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The title says it all, gents. I don't mind paying a fair price, but paying too much AND getting a load of
crap along the way is inexcusable, IMHO.

I am in Renton, but willing to drive a bit. Yes, I know about the list, but it seems to be full of outdated information and numbers that are disconnected.

Thanks from a newbie here!

Elk

Oh now you want specifs.
I have dealt with him. Know him from my club. He is a good guy to deal with.

Dealer Name: CELTIC ARMORY
Class III FFL:Unknown
Phone Number: (206) 353-7132
Street Address: 2587 LONG LAKE RD
City: PORT ORCHARD
State: WA
Zip: 98366
Preferred FFL Dealer!
Last Reported Transfer Fee: 25.00

I had good luck with an older guy (60s) maybe at Skagit Arms inBurlington, Wa. They handled my aero p lower. In fact, I was so impressed I went ahead on bought a couple of mags from them. I' ll be going back when I get a chance. :s0155:

Brutus out

Capitol Loans in west Seattle. I paid $25 and tax for my recent transfer. Walk in walk out with your new firearm kind of thing. No funny business.

Thanks Gents! I was in LowPriceGuns yesterday for my latest transfer. A little pricey at $40, but great folks in there. The biggest negative is the drive out of Bellevue in the afternoon...seems I cannot escape back to Renton in less than 1 hour.

Thanks Gents! I was in LowPriceGuns yesterday for my latest transfer. A little pricey at $40, but great folks in there. The biggest negative is the drive out of Bellevue in the afternoon...seems I cannot escape back to Renton in less than 1 hour.
I hated driving 405. I'm happy I'm not there anymore. The drive between Everett and Maple Valley was horrible, especially going through Bellevue.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top