JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just got a squirrel with a stinger. Never put any on paper or anything. Just stuck 5 in the marlin and left the scope how it was for the feds. Head shot at 47yds. Im happy with that one shot. It was a little higher than my point of aim but thats kinda what was expected. Just figured I would throw this out there for reference. One shot one kill

Years ago I had very good luck with CCI Stingers in a bull barrel Ruger 10-22. 5 shot groups that would fit under a quarter at 50 yards and that was just resting the rifle off the hood of my Jeep. As someone mentioned, the only issue is with the longer case, your particular gun may not like them. You will know if you're having any issue with extraction. These days I shoot them in my Walther P22. Totally reliable as are the CCI Mini Mags in that little gun. The P22 does not like any cheap ammo but is reliable enough with the CCI stuff that sometimes I use it as my carry gun.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top