JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Want to try something neat, I've loaded these for my 38+357. It's a 158gr hollow base wadcutter,load them at a low charge(typical wadcutter, lead bullet load) I think it was 4.0 of Bullseye, I don't remeber without looking. But load them with the projectiles reversed, they are like a "Hydro Shock" on steroids, with the target loading and light on the barrel lead bullets they pack allot of punch!! Great in a carry gun like a Detective Special or smoething thats not a +P gun and that you don't want allot of recoil. Also a big Plus is that they don't richoet off "steel's", knock them down Hard and shoot just as good as any target load!! Try them out on a gallon milk jug full of water, I think you'll say WOW and there cheap by the 500 count if you shoot alot.

Thanks, Throckmorton. I'll give Shooters Service Center a call.
I meant to ask you before, why is the name Throckmorton so familiar? Where do I know that from? I'm thinking literature?

I want to get some 185gr WNFPGC through Bear Tooth Bullets. But, I would prefer to find something comperable local.
Oregon Trail's laser casts are around, but they are a bit brittle.
Cast Performance is out in Ranier, their 187gr WNFPGC looks pretty good. Maybe I need to find an excuse to head that way soon?
Let's see shipping is around $15. VS. 40-50 miles each way, $4.33/gal for diesel, 24mpg...

Thanks, Throckmorton. I'll give Shooters Service Center a call.
I meant to ask you before, why is the name Throckmorton so familiar? Where do I know that from? I'm thinking literature?

I want to get some 185gr WNFPGC through Bear Tooth Bullets. But, I would prefer to find something comperable local.
Oregon Trail's laser casts are around, but they are a bit brittle.
Cast Performance is out in Ranier, their 187gr WNFPGC looks pretty good. Maybe I need to find an excuse to head that way soon?
Let's see shipping is around $15. VS. 40-50 miles each way, $4.33/gal for diesel, 24mpg...

Or you can order from Badmanbullets.com and get free shipping.... They're outside of Albany in Oregon so it will take less than 2 days for you to get the package.

BadMan bullets look good and have good prices. But, not hard or heavy enough.

I'll check out T&B.

Actually a road trip would not be my wish, unless it's less than shipping.

180-200gr, hard cast, WNFP, LOCAL...

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top