JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Want to try something neat, I've loaded these for my 38+357. It's a 158gr hollow base wadcutter,load them at a low charge(typical wadcutter, lead bullet load) I think it was 4.0 of Bullseye, I don't remeber without looking. But load them with the projectiles reversed, they are like a "Hydro Shock" on steroids, with the target loading and light on the barrel lead bullets they pack allot of punch!! Great in a carry gun like a Detective Special or smoething thats not a +P gun and that you don't want allot of recoil. Also a big Plus is that they don't richoet off "steel's", knock them down Hard and shoot just as good as any target load!! Try them out on a gallon milk jug full of water, I think you'll say WOW and there cheap by the 500 count if you shoot alot.

Thanks, Throckmorton. I'll give Shooters Service Center a call.
I meant to ask you before, why is the name Throckmorton so familiar? Where do I know that from? I'm thinking literature?

I want to get some 185gr WNFPGC through Bear Tooth Bullets. But, I would prefer to find something comperable local.
Oregon Trail's laser casts are around, but they are a bit brittle.
Cast Performance is out in Ranier, their 187gr WNFPGC looks pretty good. Maybe I need to find an excuse to head that way soon?
Let's see shipping is around $15. VS. 40-50 miles each way, $4.33/gal for diesel, 24mpg...

Thanks, Throckmorton. I'll give Shooters Service Center a call.
I meant to ask you before, why is the name Throckmorton so familiar? Where do I know that from? I'm thinking literature?

I want to get some 185gr WNFPGC through Bear Tooth Bullets. But, I would prefer to find something comperable local.
Oregon Trail's laser casts are around, but they are a bit brittle.
Cast Performance is out in Ranier, their 187gr WNFPGC looks pretty good. Maybe I need to find an excuse to head that way soon?
Let's see shipping is around $15. VS. 40-50 miles each way, $4.33/gal for diesel, 24mpg...

Or you can order from Badmanbullets.com and get free shipping.... They're outside of Albany in Oregon so it will take less than 2 days for you to get the package.

BadMan bullets look good and have good prices. But, not hard or heavy enough.

I'll check out T&B.

Actually a road trip would not be my wish, unless it's less than shipping.

180-200gr, hard cast, WNFP, LOCAL...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads