JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Can anyone aim me at an appraiser with experience with Anschutz rifles? I have an Anschutz .22 Mag rifle with set triggers that I bought used in 1961. I want an accurate appraisal for insurance purposes. Anschutz is notorious for not keeping accurate records. I did find examples of factory markings typical of three different periods prior to 1961 but my rifle has unusual markings (dual model numbers, for one thing) that don't match up with any of the examples. Online gun sale sites (e.g. gunbroker.com and collectorsfirearms.com) haven't shed any light.

In lieu of someone here being able to point you in the right direction, there are always what i call "specialty" forums. Have you tried rimfirecentral.com? I've churned up a lot of good rifle specific information there.

In lieu of someone here being able to point you in the right direction, there are always what i call "specialty" forums. Have you tried rimfirecentral.com? I've churned up a lot of good rifle specific information there.

Thank you! Yes, that's another forum I periodically check out. Mostly I see that a lot of other people run into the same dead ends that I do. Classicsportingguns.com has shown and sold some similar models, but none with markings at all like those on my rifle, and the range of prices is too wide to use for insurance purposes.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top