JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Suavie island is close to shooting skeet, this time of year. Me and Freind have a Clay pigeon thrower. Looking for a place to Practice. If someone has a place or land. Wants to go shooting with us. Send a pm. Thank you.

Check out Tri-County Gun Club in Sherwood. I used to shoot there several years ago when I was a member. I believe it is open to non members on Tuesday evenings and Sunday's if I remember. Someone chime in to correct me if I'm wrong. Non members pay a little more, but it's a nice skeet range.

Check out Tri-County Gun Club in Sherwood. I used to shoot there several years ago when I was a member. I believe it is open to non members on Tuesday evenings and Sunday's if I remember. Someone chime in to correct me if I'm wrong. Non members pay a little more, but it's a nice skeet range.

Yeah this is a great place for clay's. I am not a member. I used to go on Sundays. It was $5 for a round of clay's. Bring your own ammo or buy it there. Bring cash, they had trouble with my credit card. It took awhile to process with their machine. Lots of fun.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top