JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks to all who've helped me look for kittens. I got 2 little females from 74bronco this morning. They're starting to explore the house. This will be fun.

Merry Christmas, everyone!

P1110109.JPG
Well I'm glad it worked out for you!
Otherwise I was going to suggest this one. ( My friend Jackie not included :D )
Andy

The little "Oreo" reminds me of our "Frankie". I rescued him from a customers back yard. An old couple that fed feral cats for years. He was guesstimated to be four weeks old, and had respiratory infection, fleas, worms and was blind in one eye. He weighed .12lb. He lived for ten years before neurological problems got so bad we had to put him down. That cat had a hell of an attitude! If he growled, better put him down, didn't like/wouldn't put up with many people.

DSCN0615.jpg

Thanks for the pic!

Wifey REALLY wants to get another cat. I do too, 'cept for I hate leaving them when we go on Vacation. Don't want to board them, and don't have anyone that will take them in for a couple of weeks. And leaving them home alone while someone comes over every two or three days just seems wrong.

When my wife and I were first married 30 some years ago we used to go camping, fishing and boating. We had a cat that looked like the one Howard1955 posted. We used to take him with us. He loved to travel in the cab over camper, liked to look out the front overhead window. People couldn't believe we took our cat camping. But what really got them going was when we took him in the boat fishing with us. They couldn't believe it. He liked going in the boat and really got excited when there was a fish flopping around in the bottom of the boat. i have a couple of pictures of him in the boat, one of them looks like he's fishing with a rod and reel.

Thanks for the pic!

Wifey REALLY wants to get another cat. I do too, 'cept for I hate leaving them when we go on Vacation. Don't want to board them, and don't have anyone that will take them in for a couple of weeks. And leaving them home alone while someone comes over every two or three days just seems wrong.
Depending on how many cats and length of time I have a feeling that my wife would be completely ok with catsitting at our apartment.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top