JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Finally got the cougar skinned.

IMG_0259.JPG

Rescue cats are the most grateful. They know when they are loved.

They kind of know don't they? Our cat was not a rescue cat. He was the offspring of cat my dad had on his property and he thought my girls should have a cat thus giving it to us not necessarily to my liking but I was kind of on the spot.

So a few years later although I am not much of a cat person Not a cat hater by no means I could just care less but this cat tangled with some kind of animal which tore a chuck slighty larger than a quarter of skin off him exposing mussel. So the wife takes him to the vet and calls me and says its gonna cost $600 to fix him . I pondered a moment, This cat aint worth $600 and asked how much will it cost to put him down? ( ok I was just being a smartass when I said that) I paid it.

Ever since then that cat comes and sets in my lap every night when I am on the computer. or sits near by. Its like he knew and appreciates that he was saved.

They kind of know don't they? Our cat was not a rescue cat. He was the offspring of cat my dad had on his property and he thought my girls should have a cat thus giving it to us not necessarily to my liking but I was kind of on the spot.

So a few years later although I am not much of a cat person Not a cat hater by no means I could just care less but this cat tangled with some kind of animal which tore a chuck slighty larger than a quarter of skin off him exposing mussel. So the wife takes him to the vet and calls me and says its gonna cost $600 to fix him . I pondered a moment, This cat aint worth $600 and asked how much will it cost to put him down? ( ok I was just being a smartass when I said that) I paid it.

Ever since then that cat comes and sets in my lap every night when I am on the computer. or sits near by. Its like he knew and appreciates that he was saved.

I have been a cat person all my life. While dogs are loyal, I have had great rescue cats that have been so loyal (and intelligent) that it astounded even the most jaded "dog person". Every one of them was a "rescue cat".

Good lord man! I open this thread expecting to see a picture of how those little kittens of yours are coming along. What do I get....? :eek: :eek:

:D

Good lord man! I open this thread expecting to see a picture of how those little kittens of yours are coming along. What do I get....? :eek: :eek:

:D

Heh. I did try to get some pictures of the little beasts, but they won't sit still long enough. They're growing like weeds, and as happy as can be now that the weather is better. Spend a lot of time outside when it's sunny.

They love it when I make a cave for them. Here's a picture of the all-black one. Or at least, of her eyes.

Thanks again, @74bronco. Hope you and yours are dong well.

IMG_0658.JPG

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top