JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Kind off topic but I really like your table. Also check Craigslist. Lots of cats and kittens that people want to get rid of.

Thanks. That's my wife's old cedar chest, doing duty as a coffee table.

I think we've found some kittens through Craigslist - but until they're in the house, nothing's guaranteed. Meanwhile, I'm setting lots of mousetraps and rat traps. Life on a farm...

Thanks. That's my wife's old cedar chest, doing duty as a coffee table.

I think we've found some kittens through Craigslist - but until they're in the house, nothing's guaranteed. Meanwhile, I'm setting lots of mousetraps and rat traps. Life on a farm...
Mousetraps works well. I always carry a little crosman CO2 pellet pistol when I am on farms and turn the lights out on any mouse, rat, pigeon, or starling I see.

Definitely not the one.

IMG_0070.JPG

Well, we didn't get the 2 kittens I was hoping to pick up. My wife has introduced some new criteria.

We're looking for one or two female kittens who've already been spayed. Probably no older than 6 months.

It seems that getting a cat has become more involved than it used to be. Some ads I've seen say that there's an "adoption process" that includes talking with an Adoption Counselor. One lady I spoke to on the phone wouldn't let her kittens come to us because we live on a farm. Apparently, it's too dangerous out here for kitty cats. Very odd, this mindset.

Anyway, we're still looking.

We recently had to put our cat down, so I'm looking for a kitten (or two) to replace him. Lots of mice, etc out here on the farm for them to chase.

Howard

Call or text 503-510-6486

View attachment 328470
View attachment 328471

I didn't read any of the thread so this may have been covered.

Spring is normally kitten season, not the start of winter.

I would help a couple of rescued cats find a new home - especially if they will be barn cats to keep the mice population down.

Just my 2 penny's.

Interesting day. A (dead) cat has come to us.

Trappers accidentally caught this young male lion in a coyote snare. Probably weighs about 70 pounds. I plan to take the carcass down to ODFW in Adair tomorrow. Maybe I'll have someone make a rug out of it, if they let me keep it. I think they will, since we're always losing chickens to predation.

IMG_0132.JPG

That's too funny!
We had a pet possum when I was a kid.
"Flower" was her name.
She was used the cat box and would come when called , would go on walks with the dog.
She was friendly but dumb as a box of rocks.
We had to keep her in her cage when we left the house , 'cause she would walk into a corner and forget she could back out. She'd just stay there and growl!
Andy

Some ads I've seen say that there's an "adoption process" that includes talking with an Adoption Counselor. One lady I spoke to on the phone wouldn't let her kittens come to us because we live on a farm. Apparently, it's too dangerous out here for kitty cats. Very odd, this mindset.

Anyway, we're still looking.

Adoption Counselor?....What in Sam hell?

PAWS animal shelter in West Linn is pretty awesome. Lots of cats. Like usually over 50. Very non-humane society and extremely cool. The animals are healthy. The last animals we got from the humane society nearly died.

Home

Howard , im out by adair village just north of EE Wilson , we have three young females about 3 months of age . Healthy but no vaccinations and not spayed. We live on a farm as well but unfortunately this set has been in the house only as our two wolves tend to be vary hard on cats if they get in the wolves pen . There yours for the taking if you like . Two black and whites and one all black . We also have one black female about 8 months old . She has been outside mostly again no shots and not spayed . Just tossing it out there . We have plenty of cats .

Howard , im out by adair village just north of EE Wilson , we have three young females about 3 months of age . Healthy but no vaccinations and not spayed. We live on a farm as well but unfortunately this set has been in the house only as our two wolves tend to be vary hard on cats if they get in the wolves pen . There yours for the taking if you like . Two black and whites and one all black . We also have one black female about 8 months old . She has been outside mostly again no shots and not spayed . Just tossing it out there . We have plenty of cats .

Lord willing, I'll be down that way tomorrow. Send me a PM with your address and phone, and I'll try to stop by.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top