JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There is a cat shelter in Silverton you might want to check out. I think they have a website too. Not sure why, but Silverton cats grow really big and make excellent farm cats. We have one now that weighs 22 lbs and is queen of the cul-de-sac. She is a little chubby but mostly it is muscle. I think we paid 10 bucks each for them to cover the basic shots.

Friends of the Feline in Salem is another good place to get a cat, but I think you have to be checked out first before they will place a cat with you. Easier to have a kid than it is to get pets from some places.

No kittens.

But I found a great deal on a Cat. o_O

View attachment 328491
Medic,

Regarding Roadkill Cat:
IMG_0066.JPG

It was pretty funny actually. Maybe I will tell the story one day

Please. Do tell. :D

Here's one to warm things up.
One time I was on a backhoe digging out brush and soil to put in a sidewalk for a lady.

A big fat rat ran out, And I sprang off the hoe and landed on that rat with both steel toe boots from about eight feet in the air!

The rat exploded with a grotesque noise.
Guts and crap everywhere! I was pretty darn proud of myself. :D

Then I saw the home owner standing there.
She went insane! :s0140:

No kittens.

But I found a great deal on a Cat. o_O

View attachment 328491

LOLOLOL!!! Sorry, we love both cats and dogs!

We have a friend that is famous for adopting old cats that are sliding down the last slope! Invariably, she sinks a bunch of money into them, trying to get them healthy and then they die, leaving her an emotional wreck!
Sooo....I'm driving her home from an appointment and we pass a dead cat across the street, and I yell, "Hey, Laura!" "There's a dead cat in the street back there!" "Maybe you could adopt and resurrect it!!!"
Not repeating her answer here, what with family friendliness and all! But it was brief, loud and pithy! ;)

Please. Do tell. :D
Well since you insist. It happened while I was in Community College in California. (yea I know, screw Californians) A couple friends and I used to congregate between classes in the dining commons where we would do homework, play games, listen to music and generally just hang out. Well one of my friends had that cat picture as his lap top background and one day while we were all sitting around telling stories and laughing and having a great time. This lady storms over and demands he change his background or close his laptop. Being the a nice guy ( and possibly fearing for his life) he did as she demanded and she returned to her table. Unfortunately for her, a couple (ok, most) of my friends and I are bubblegums. So we all decided to put that picture on our backgrounds and spin our laptops to face said hippy lady. Well this caused her to lose her bubblegum. She started screaming at all of us and demanding we stop. OR. ELSE. To which we all just laughed and laughed and laughed. The madder she got the more hilarious it became. Until she finally just stormed out of the dining commons and we never heard from her again. It was a pretty great day.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top