JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Very offtopic. But I figure some of you guys may have some ideas. Need some part time work while I'm in college. Tuition ain't cheap. I've got some experience in manufacuring and tig welding, but can't find any work that fits for now. Thoughts, comments, suggestions?

I would look at some of the larger machine shops in the area. Most bigger ones are running multiple shifts and hurting for workers. If you were in Bellingham I could get you hired today! You might be able to pick up a 36 hour weekend shift (get paid for 40). 3-12 hours. Even if only 20. If you are detail oriented and can follow directions shouldn't be too tough.

I would look at some of the larger machine shops in the area. Most bigger ones are running multiple shifts and hurting for workers. If you were in Bellingham I could get you hired today! You might be able to pick up a 36 hour weekend shift (get paid for 40). 3-12 hours. Even if only 20. If you are detail oriented and can follow directions shouldn't be too tough.
That is a good idea. If I could find a machine shop to hire me on, I would be very happy

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top