Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Looking for a job? Know of a job opening? Post here!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Joe Link, Oct 28, 2009.

1. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

I'm now seeing there are quite a few of you in the same boat as I am, unemployed.

Lets use this thread for those who are looking to post your location, skills, etc. and those who know of an opening to post info about the postition :thumbup:

2. ohsocountry1

ohsocountry1 clackamas oregon Member

Is this for people that hear about jobs also?

fishermans i hear is in need of people for seasonal. not huge but im gonna post anything i hear about. might help someone.

3. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Yep! Thanks ;)

4. ohsocountry1

ohsocountry1 clackamas oregon Member

not a problem!:thumbup:

5. Wenis

Wenis Tri-Cities, WA Member

Most places around Southcenter (south of Seattle) are hiring right now, probably just seasonal, but I see the postings on the doors.

6. dario541

dario541 medford, or 97504 Member

Occasionally I see help wanted signs on burger flipping joints (such as Wendys) and taco rolling places (Taco Bell), but am not aware of any real work. These are just "JOBS (Just Over Broke)." But, if I see anything I'll post it.

7. 56kninja

56kninja Portland Member

Been looking for a job myself.. Not in dire need.. but seasonal or part time is desired. (Full time student at the moment), that wouldn't interfere with my school schedule.

Skills.. Not much. I'm good in general with computers, but nothing special here. I have some cash handling experience as well. But, my luck with jobs has been poor as of late.

Area; I live in the Hillsboro Portland area.

8. easysteve

easysteve Salem, Oregon Member

Hey, I know the Army is hiring. haha.

9. BlvdKing

BlvdKing Almost Boring Member

apparently there isn't much out there

10. odiesplace97301

odiesplace97301 silverton area Member

A company called Ulven was looking for CNC machinists. They are on 99 in Hubbard.

11. ajf1

ajf1 beaverton Member

My company has some openings for some b.s. In physics,optics, ee and or lasers. If anybody is looking in that field please pm me

12. Kellen

Kellen Boise, ID Member

usajobs.com is a great resource. Most all federal job openings are posted here. I just got out of the Air Force and applied for a few and got offered 2. Now I'm in Boise ID working for the Forest Service. Just about the only option for decent work in ID seems to be federal employment.

13. bersaguy

bersaguy Oregon Member

Trouble is they don't take "mature" guys like me. :(