JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello all,
Im new to the site and looking for suggestions on a 9mm to conceal. I have a Springfield XDm .40 with a 4.5" barrel and Im hoping to trade it for a 9mm to conceal. I would like something that is fun to shoot and is still fun to shoot. Im not a person that is going to be carrying a ton. I mainly want to drop down to the 9mm due to cheaper ammo. My ideal trade would be something like a XDm 9mm compact or trading up obviously to a sig 229 or others.

Thanks

<broken link removed>

I have the Keltec PF9 and a lot of people bag them, but I really like it. Never had a FTF or any issue with it, it won't shoot nice groups at 10 yards but will keep 7 bullets in a center mass target. Won't lie to you and tell you they are fun to shoot, but for price, size, weight, and conceal ability it is hard to beat. The Kahr is also a good choice.

What do you want from the 9 mm? If your XD-M is ok to you by size and you just don't like the caliber you might want to go with a G19. If you want sub-compact nobody will criticize the choice of a G26. For comfort and size on a slim frame the above mentioned Kahr and Keltec are worth reviewing. Kahr is going to be more valuable in a future trade. I have a Taurus 709 slim which I love for the fact that it completely disappears in an IWB holster. You'd be trading down for something like that, though. A closer trade value would maybe be the Beretta Nano or a Ruger LC9. Good luck.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top