JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's a 9mm...
1707172717871.png

Hello!

First post but a question: recommendations on micro compensators for my psa dagger compact? I'm looking at Harrington arms HCDG for one.
I have a Herrington Arms Magwell on my Compact and it's very nice so while I can't speak to their comp, they seem to have the fit and finish part down. I would consider getting their comp on mine but the slide I chose would leave a gap between the comp and slide and my OCD would kick in telling me to do something about it.

I suspect that PSA will offer long slides with built-in porting like the comped Micro Daggers and Sig p365 comps.
They do offer a l
I have a Herrington Arms Magwell on my Compact and it's very nice so while I can't speak to their comp, they seem to have the fit and finish part down. I would consider getting their comp on mine but the slide I chose would leave a gap between the comp and slide and my OCD would kick in telling me to do something about it.
cool, I'll look it up! Only issue I see is, having it holstered probably won't fit with a micro comp on barrel?

They do offer a l

cool, I'll look it up! Only issue I see is, having it holstered probably won't fit with a micro comp on barrel?
It depends on the holster. Some that are designed for use with threaded barrel have a large enough opening that it could work. I recently ordered a flex port slide from Southwest Precision that has basically an integral comp (ported barrel) but in the style of a traditional comp (single large port). So that I could EDC with common holsters and get the benefits of the comp. Will report once I get it in.

$90 for a compensator? Holy hell! My 12 gauge muzzle brake cost less than that. My $18 hb industries fan brake works great on Stribog but it's big.
For a pistol it has to be strong but also light enough to be carried around and manipulate the pistol effectively. My experience buying parts is that making something strong is not expensive, making it strong AND light generally is.

I now know that they are $35 each and it is $7.95 for shipping.
They will adorn the ends of my Daggers from here on out.

This site challenges my will power and abuses my wallet...

I have a Glock 48 mos with a Griffen Arms threaded barrel and microcomp. Also a Glock 19x with a Parker Mtn Machine Comp and last a Glock 43 with a ported PSA microdagger slide . Both have Holosun 507k x2optics. 48 with a rail and light. 43 without either.

Glock 48 with Griffin Arms comp has about same recoil as my Glock 43 with the PSA micro dagger slide. Point being I'm not sure you will get much more benefit by adding a comp if you already have a ported slide. My 19x with Parker Mtn Machine Comp is better. Cost worth it my opinion.

My 43 with PSA slide fits most non rail Glock 48 holsters (Tier One - Vedder) so long as they are open ended. Same with Glock 43x holsters again without a rail or light. If you plan to put a light on it, most of the above holsters with the light bearing option should work too, just check retention.

They do offer a l

I have a Vedder Comfort Tuck IWB holster for my Daggers.
The end is open enough that the threaded barrel protector has no issues at all.
20231208_212753.jpg

The micro comp I have ordered should not affect fit and operation.
Screenshot 2024-02-07 160452.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads