JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't have any personal experience with those three pistols. The Staccato is too expensive, the Prodigy is from SA and they are still on my "do not buy" list (IYKYK). That leaves the Bul left and that would be the one I'd buy if money was not an issue and I was limited to the options listed above.

Screenshot_20231130-083831_Chrome.jpg
A few hundred dollar difference in options
Screenshot_20231130-095035_Chrome.jpg
Someone please stop me...
I want to play cyberpunk now
Screenshot_20231130-102424_Chrome.jpg
Ok, fixed it

Screenshot_20231130-110211_Chrome.jpg

Last Edited:
Looking at staccato p, prodigy and bul sas ii tac pro
I have a Prodigy listed for sale.
Never tried the Bul, have shot the Staccato. For the price difference, the Prodigy is a SOLID option for a first 2011 and that is why I made that choice a year ago. Mine is the 4.25" and the only "upgrades" I did to it were some new springs and the Atlas Toolless guiderod and EGW disconnector. Trigger sits at a solid 2.5lbs, very crisp and short reset.
I'm selling to buy a Staccato XC. Would never sell it to get a Staccato P.

I'm no Prodigy fanboy but in my opinion, the differences between the Staccato P and the Prodigy are mostly the DLC finish and the internal parts that in theory are of better quality. That, for me, does not justify being double the price since you can swap internals on the prodigy for less than $200 and if you desire you can have it DLC finished for under $500.

Just my .02
On a side note, Prodigy is for sale but if I'm able to move some other stuff first, I'll buy the XC and keep the Prodigy. I love how it shoots!

If the slide is cut for optics, it's nice to see the iron sights as well as the dot. Unfamiliarity shouldn't breed immediate disdain.
Not unfamiliar, and not disdain. My EDC has suppressor height sights and an RDS, but also has a threaded barrel. Just thought it odd to see the term 'suppressor height sights' on a gun that can't take a suppressor.

But I understand your point.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.