JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If I'm wearing a kilt it's called a sporran and it looks normal...as long as you think a guy in kilt looks normal anyway.

Every once in awhile I see a guy in a kilt at Home Depot, but he open carries. Concealed in the sporran could work especially well if he carried a dirk and sgian-dubh as they would draw all the attention. But I conceal carry and dress like an old fart specifically so I don't draw attention for any reason.

Just to clarify, I used the term "butt gear" because I find the term "fanny pack" repulsive, lol. I wasn't trying to associate any other connotations that might be trendy in greater Portland. :rolleyes:
I to am looking at chest rigs. While I like the perfect tactical positioning they offer, they just scream "hey there's a gun in here". Never the less, I like chest rigs.

I know, that's my dry humor.

Possables Bag, I rock it old school! While I have never carried a firearm ( as a Primary) in it, I do carry a bunch of shooting supplies and tools along with a good fixed blade, and small pocket survival kit! Folks completely ignore it, or think it's cool but have no idea what in in it, If only they knew!

When I see this thread title, this is all I think of. Don't have a negligent discharge caused by Taco Bell.

Attachments

• rectalpistol.jpg
    rectalpistol.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 114
I don't know looking like this, and conceal caring has its advantage.
1605484084658.png
Especially over looking like this and concealing.
1605484186145.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR