JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If I'm wearing a kilt it's called a sporran and it looks normal...as long as you think a guy in kilt looks normal anyway.

Every once in awhile I see a guy in a kilt at Home Depot, but he open carries. Concealed in the sporran could work especially well if he carried a dirk and sgian-dubh as they would draw all the attention. But I conceal carry and dress like an old fart specifically so I don't draw attention for any reason.

Just to clarify, I used the term "butt gear" because I find the term "fanny pack" repulsive, lol. I wasn't trying to associate any other connotations that might be trendy in greater Portland. :rolleyes:
I to am looking at chest rigs. While I like the perfect tactical positioning they offer, they just scream "hey there's a gun in here". Never the less, I like chest rigs.

I know, that's my dry humor.

Possables Bag, I rock it old school! While I have never carried a firearm ( as a Primary) in it, I do carry a bunch of shooting supplies and tools along with a good fixed blade, and small pocket survival kit! Folks completely ignore it, or think it's cool but have no idea what in in it, If only they knew!

When I see this thread title, this is all I think of. Don't have a negligent discharge caused by Taco Bell.

Attachments

• rectalpistol.jpg
    rectalpistol.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 113
I don't know looking like this, and conceal caring has its advantage.
1605484084658.png
Especially over looking like this and concealing.
1605484186145.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top