JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I went to TCGC late one afternoon because most of the time there's no one there, and sure enough there were only 2 tables being used 1 in the middle and the other, far left so I went far right. Range went cold and in walks another member and picks a table one table away from meo_O in my mind I'm thinking sorry dude. Range goes hot and he pulls out his rifle, an ar10 of some sort with a nasty muzzle brake(ports on the side). Here's where I start to think why the frick he picks a table almost right next to me:mad:??? I quickly run back to my car and double up on my ear pro. I go back to my bench, and boom his rifle rocks me a little:confused: I'm like dang. I had my ar15 with me, also with the same type of muzzle brake. Instead of single shots I did double taps:D:eek:. About 10mins of shooting I noticed he moved about 4 tables down;) where he should've been...

Again sorry dude and thanks for the brass. He left after the 20mins was up:(

No no no no no no! There is an unwritten but universally understood code among men - leave space between you and any other man whenever possible. If that's at the range, then you give a minimum of 1-2 tables as space allows.

That was almost as bad as a guy walking into a restroom with 10 urinals on the wall, all of which are open except the one you're using and the dink-wad chooses the one right next to you o_O

Guys - If you can't grasp the concept of mandatory male space cushion, then turn in your man card - you don't deserve it!

No no no no no no! There is an unwritten but universally understood code among men - leave space between you and any other man whenever possible. If that's at the range, then you give a minimum of 1-2 tables as space allows.

That was almost as bad as a guy walking into a restroom with 10 urinals on the wall, all of which are open except the one you're using and the dink-wad chooses the one right next to you o_O

Guys - If you can't grasp the concept of mandatory male space cushion, then turn in your man card - you don't deserve it!

image.jpeg

Guys - If you can't grasp the concept of mandatory male space cushion, then turn in your man card - you don't deserve
it!

I won't lie - I've never had to do it but I'm not above pissing on the guys shoes if the 10 urinal situation happens some day:eek:

I have a friend who owns an indoor range. Back when I was doing field service work I'd get random calls from him to come by the range immediately. If I was nearby I would.

He would give me a box of .357 Silvertips and put me (and my Coonan Model B) in the lane immediately to the left of a gang banger shooting some ghetto pistol sideways. After a magazine or two from the Coonan (and hot ejected brass clearing the partition into his lane) the gang banger would leave and I got to keep any left over ammo.

It was a win-win. ;)

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top