JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I know the area that is being discussed and YES it is legal to shoot there. I know this because I stopped and asked the rangers at the ranger station. They actually recommended the location and gave me directions to that area.
Also Dr. Tatu, this is not the area that you are thinking of. This place has a great back stop and does not face the road.

Here is a pic from about 3 years ago............

View attachment 202492

I know exactly where that site is. ;) That's where I go to shoot, quite a bit. There's a fantastic view of Mt Hood right behind you.

Only problem (was a non-issue at the time) we've ever run into up there, we got there one morning and a car load of kids was coming down the road from there. They said that someone had left a stripped car there. Sure enough, there were all the parts, taken off of what looked to be a NEW Jetta. We called the 'mounties' but they said they knew nothing of it. We were about to take the parts, but didn't want to risk running into whoever stripped them off the car.

Next day up, someone had used the parts as TARGETS :s0131: Oh well, we tried to let the authorities know.

But it's a decent place to shoot. About 75 to 100 yds if you set it up right.

Mr E

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads