JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I went to TCGC late one afternoon because most of the time there's no one there, and sure enough there were only 2 tables being used 1 in the middle and the other, far left so I went far right. Range went cold and in walks another member and picks a table one table away from meo_O in my mind I'm thinking sorry dude. Range goes hot and he pulls out his rifle, an ar10 of some sort with a nasty muzzle brake(ports on the side). Here's where I start to think why the frick he picks a table almost right next to me:mad:??? I quickly run back to my car and double up on my ear pro. I go back to my bench, and boom his rifle rocks me a little:confused: I'm like dang. I had my ar15 with me, also with the same type of muzzle brake. Instead of single shots I did double taps:D:eek:. About 10mins of shooting I noticed he moved about 4 tables down;) where he should've been...

Again sorry dude and thanks for the brass. He left after the 20mins was up:(

No no no no no no! There is an unwritten but universally understood code among men - leave space between you and any other man whenever possible. If that's at the range, then you give a minimum of 1-2 tables as space allows.

That was almost as bad as a guy walking into a restroom with 10 urinals on the wall, all of which are open except the one you're using and the dink-wad chooses the one right next to you o_O

Guys - If you can't grasp the concept of mandatory male space cushion, then turn in your man card - you don't deserve it!

No no no no no no! There is an unwritten but universally understood code among men - leave space between you and any other man whenever possible. If that's at the range, then you give a minimum of 1-2 tables as space allows.

That was almost as bad as a guy walking into a restroom with 10 urinals on the wall, all of which are open except the one you're using and the dink-wad chooses the one right next to you o_O

Guys - If you can't grasp the concept of mandatory male space cushion, then turn in your man card - you don't deserve it!

image.jpeg

Guys - If you can't grasp the concept of mandatory male space cushion, then turn in your man card - you don't deserve
it!

I won't lie - I've never had to do it but I'm not above pissing on the guys shoes if the 10 urinal situation happens some day:eek:

I have a friend who owns an indoor range. Back when I was doing field service work I'd get random calls from him to come by the range immediately. If I was nearby I would.

He would give me a box of .357 Silvertips and put me (and my Coonan Model B) in the lane immediately to the left of a gang banger shooting some ghetto pistol sideways. After a magazine or two from the Coonan (and hot ejected brass clearing the partition into his lane) the gang banger would leave and I got to keep any left over ammo.

It was a win-win. ;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads