JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Im trying to track down some inexpensive (under $30 per) magazines for the Histandard line of target .22s. My experiance with these guys is limited but the models all look to be the same frame wise so Im assuming the magazines are compatible?

Ive got the victor model with one mag and am seeking more (2-5)

Also, if anyone reading this has extensive knowledge of the AMT 22 magnum pistols I need help identifying a few unmarked magazines. Im quite sure theyre AMT mags.. But thus far its only been confirmed via google images.

!Thanks for any help fellas.
ZA.

Yep Supermatic, Victor, Olympic all M grip, all take the same mag. There were some cheap mags a few years ago, but they were just that cheap junk. Followers would jam, the mag body would not fit the frame. I spent hours fitting each mag and then find out the feed lips were super soft and would not hold shape.

Last few years my ive watched ebay and gunbroker.com and have had great luck finding factory mags.

Yep Supermatic, Victor, Olympic all M grip, all take the same mag. There were some cheap mags a few years ago, but they were just that cheap junk. Followers would jam, the mag body would not fit the frame. I spent hours fitting each mag and then find out the feed lips were super soft and would not hold shape.

Last few years my ive watched ebay and gunbroker.com and have had great luck finding factory mags.

Thank you for the help, these suckers are difficult to track down.
Im still having a hell of a time finding them!
I may actually have to hit up a gun show I guess.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top