JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey everybody. Haven't been here in awhile. I started a new job in Hillsboro a couple months ago, and I'm in the process of moving down here. I finally decided that I need to get a safe, but I'm not sure where to look locally.

I'm going shopping tomorrow, and figured I'd try Dicks in Hillsboro.

I think I'll try and get over to Bi-Mart too. Is there some sort of annual membership there? Is it worth it?

I think I can get pretty cheap Costco membership through my work, so I'll probably try there as well.

Any other places to look?

TIA

I bought a Liberty Safe at Coastal Farm & Ranch. I bought mine on a Black Friday sale several years ago, but every time I'm in there they have a very nice selection of safes.
I've seen them at Fisherman's also, but I've not checked prices since I bought one.

Bi-Mart has a one time membership fee of $5. It's well worth it.

Cool. Thanks for the info. I did a little looking today. I'm trying to find something that will hold about 8 long guns for now. Eventually I want something bigger, but for now I'm living in an apartment and I'm hoping to move by the end of the year. I found this one at Bob's in Longview:

<broken link removed>

The small one is only about $450 and wouldn't be too difficult to move. Maybe not the most secure, but much better than nothing at all.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top